Pedro "Mend us"..he didnt !

numansnewman

we are so much better without them.

are we ?

without them ?? thought you only mentioned mendes....

yes as long as we are winning and winning well ,,doesnt matter who the fuck we are without tbh...

aww sorry fergie oot the black eyed peas you might have spelled it right ....naw we cant forget her ffs...i gotta feeling....

we are so much better without them.

are we ?

Barry in his post surgery form definately. Mendes will remain to be seen how he recovers. But pre injury can you imagine him and Davis in the centre of midfield with Novo and Beasly wide the midfield would be devastating.

no sure yet but we are top heavy in centre midfield, we have some outstanding choices

maybe a diamond 4 would suit our squad but that takes away the wide play

who knows what walters planning, maybe hes going to get rid of 1 or 2

i think we have about 7 players maybe more who can play in the 2 centre mid slots

I'd rather have Thommo in there than Mendes. Mendes is a saleable asset and for the sake of Boyd and possibly Bougie, I hope he goes.

There is a reason Mendes is a more saleable asset though. He's a far superior player.

Guest SandyWaTp
he is 33..lifting great wages,wont play for Portugal,has to wait 6 months for a chance at Europe.

his toast has landed "butter side up".

HOW MUCH IS HE WORTH ?

nothing

He has been playing every game recently :anguish:

i dont think he was playing that great tbh before he got injured,

he is very tallented and should score more goals,

if he doesn't get sold before the summer and comes back into the team and plays with davis in CM then it could be very good.

we will just need to wait and see what happens when he is fit!

mc culloch will prob drop out the team when he is fit again.

he is 33..lifting great wages,wont play for Portugal,has to wait 6 months for a chance at Europe.

HOW MUCH IS HE WORTH ?

nothing

whos 33? mendes is nowhere near 33 ya madman

he will play for portugal, depending when he gets back in our first team he could goto africa, how longs he out for?

would you take 4million for mendes numansnewman? i think the premiership would pay that no bother for him

(tu)

HOW MUCH IS HE WORTH ?

nothing

he will play for portugal, depending when he gets back in our first team he could goto africa, how longs he out for?

would you take 4million for mendes numansnewman? i think the premiership would pay that no bother for him

(tu)

how much did we buy him for ?

Guest SandyWaTp

HOW MUCH IS HE WORTH ?

nothing

(tu)

£3 million

mendes is 30 years old ffs ,yet again we have sensationalists on here being ....yes that....

the guy is a player ffs ,its the clowns he has had around him that couldnt read the fucking game the way it should be...give me strength ffs

Great player but one of the luxuries we can actually afford to lose and maybe even make a little bit of cash on... he has a reputation which has certainly not been tarnished, scored some great goals last season and has a SPL winners medal to boot... we could easily recoup £3Million for him

mendes is 30 years old ffs ,yet again we have sensationalists on here being ....yes that....

the guy is a player ffs ,its the clowns he has had around him that couldnt read the fucking game the way it should be...give me strength ffs

agreed dj gaz

he was in a shambles of a midfield who all lacked confidence and who all looked shite apart from 1 game at the san giro where mendes scored

he will be sound here i think

undoubted ability

I reckon we miss Pedro in the old firm games as he is a 'big game' player

throughout his career he has pulled a performance out of the bag in the games that really matter on the huge occasions

always feel lucky when I go into the bookies with Mendes to score at any time, he has a lethal free kick, and always shoots from far out

HOW MUCH IS HE WORTH ?

nothing

(tu)

£3 million

never..ever get 3mill for him.

he aint fit,aint playing,past his best,(2yrs max left).

he will stay,and do nowt.."butter side up"