Stick THAT on your camera Penny!

Amac9

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roared this out in the bar i watch the game in up in Sheepland, a few Bears but it was mainly hostile sheep and Tims.

The sight of that daft bint Lancaster flicking her video phone around wound me right up - went absolutely berserk at the goal - the barman has a sniff at my glass of water just afterwards to check id not slipped anything in! :lol:

Fantastic result and No Surrender performance - feels like a win - what a Xmas and New Year it's been! :rangers:

And as for Big Lee, never doubted him for a minute (tu);)

Well done man :21:

Send him back to america knowing that neither of his teams won today.

By the way, why did Sky not show Rangers fans celebrating their teams goal?

Certain Ta.igs on the production team of sky sports got anything to do with that?

You bettter believe it.

Get it right up ye Penny fuckin Lancaster ya big f***** cunt. Did you get that on video ayeeee

From the match thread moments after Lee scored :lol:

I did feel bad for about 1 second after i wrote that. Thought i'd maybe went a bit OTT but fuck her. She's the only good thing that Rod Stewart has done in 20 years, just a pity she married the fen-ian cunt and sprouted out one of his mini-T*** sprogs.

WATP!

Get it right up ye Penny fuckin Lancaster ya big f***** cunt. Did you get that on video ayeeee

From the match thread moments after Lee scored :lol:

I did feel bad for about 1 second after i wrote that. Thought i'd maybe went a bit OTT but fuck her. She's the only good thing that Rod Stewart has done in 20 years, just a pity she married the fen-ian cunt and sprouted out one of his mini-T*** sprogs.

WATP!

hes not mate, neither are his weans, hes a turncoat judas prick

just like mcleod and provan!!

did anyone see rod stewart's mrs before and during the match?

videoing the celtic supporters celebrating when mc donald scored lol

hopefully it was still running when big lee smashed his header in :)

i would love to see there faces

Can't stand Rod or Billy Connolly for that matter. The so called fans only turn up when there is a big game on. I laughed so hard after we scored. I said to my mate stick that on youtube penny ya fuckin boot!

I was fucking fuming when I saw her filming Celtic fans, I was thrash talking to the tv :lol:

Then McCulloch's goal went in. Did I fucking lose it or what? Punching air, screaming and celebrating like it was me who had scored against the manky cunts. Shouting "FILM THAT PENNY, YOU STUPID COW, GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YI, AND YOUR CUNT OF A HUSBAND".

Still shag her though.

3rd time I've said that today :P

I was fucking fuming when I saw her filming Celtic fans, I was thrash talking to the tv :lol:

Then McCulloch's goal went in. Did I fucking lose it or what? Punching air, screaming and celebrating like it was me who had scored against the manky cunts. Shouting "FILM THAT PENNY, YOU STUPID COW, GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YI, AND YOUR CUNT OF A HUSBAND".

Still shag her though.

:lol:

Still shag her though.

:lol:

I got so bad, my brother had to restrain me :lol:

Stupid sheep shagging cunt.