Stick THAT on your camera Penny!

Amac9

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I was shouting FUCK YOU PENNY HAHAH.

I'd shag her though.

Jamie where did you watch the game yday? I was in the Old School House pub in Aberdeen and someone shouted exactly what u said, probably not you but would be a weird coincidence?

he is an ugly lady boy wee wimp,don't believe he has been pictured with a rangers top and with john greig. ohh aye he's really a big celtic fan.

who only goes to the game when it is against Rangers or in the champions League where he sponges off the manky mob for free booze and grub,and a seat for life. ha ha just to be laughed at the glasgow celtic way.

he is an ugly lady boy wee wimp,don't believe he has been pictured with a rangers top and with john greig. ohh aye he's really a big celtic fan.

who only goes to the game when it is against Rangers or in the champions League where he sponges off the manky mob for free booze and grub,and a seat for life. ha ha just to be laughed at the glasgow celtic way.

I believe it was a charity match where he played for Rangers where we see him wear the top

She was secretly taking a photo of Allan McGregor thought Rod looked a bit jealous she wanted to find out what a REAL man is like instead of an old wrinkly TIM you can f*** off Penny

:mcgregor:

ohh aye he's really a big celtic fan.

The guy i work wi plays football wi one of the local villages, he played some other team in Frogs home town or some shit , he supplys the cunts wi septic strips and everything :wanker: , 1st thing i said to my mate was did u shit in the showers