Will the bank allow

numansnewman

chairman has already assured fans, players who we need for team will not be sold unless it is funny money

i dont expect us to lose anyone

dont worry artur

we will have the "golden boot" winner,the best keeper around.

we sold carlos..who thought that would happen ?

i have my fears.

I think if they were to take the money and run over the next few weeks it could set the club back decades. I really wouldn't like to try selling season tickets for next season if we had just thrown this years championship away from such a strong position ... not to mention the Champions League money crossing the city

the bank will not be doing anything major at rangers this january

thermopylae is right

we and THE BANK need us to have the best players we can, if were successful we make money

everyones happy

(tu)

I think if they were to take the money and run over the next few weeks it could set the club back decades. I really wouldn't like to try selling the season tickets for next season if we had just thrown this years championship away from such a strong position ... not to mention the Champions League money crossing the city

Therm..tie Boyd into a 3yr deal..20 grand a week..

will the bank let it happen ?,they should,he is an asset,financially.

goalie too.

but..carlos still haunts me.

i for one cant wait till this debt is cleared so we can have nothing to do with the bank again

its not affecting the team on the park but it is negative publicity and god do the scottish mHedia not love that!!!

i for one cant wait till this debt is cleared so we can have nothing to do with the bank again

its not affecting the team on the park but it is negative publicity and god do the scottish mHedia not love that!!!

Assuming we dont buy this Jan, that will be two years since we bought anyone. The team will get stale eventually but we are stuck with what we have until it is all sorted, and Christ knows when that will be.

Assuming we dont buy this Jan, that will be two years since we bought anyone. The team will get stale eventually but we are stuck with what we have until it is all sorted, and Christ knows when that will be.

i know what your saying, we have to hope that because the average age is very low we should be able do well and progress with most of this current squad, but it is getting smaller and sooner or later will be a point in time when we have to bring players in.

i think, and i dont think im alone, i think we could do with a few new faces at the club, not journey men but a few crackers to add to what we have. theres defo some potential there in the squad but they need help.

sadly thats where this "bank" shite comes into it, the financial mis-management in last few years and lack of direction, ambition and support from above means we may have to wait a while to see any "gems" being brought in which is very sad.

a new owner and a transfer kitty would have been nice for xmas but we will sure settle for a 7 point lead for now and hope the millionnaires who love rangers can sort out the clubs future soon.

Did we not have an agreement in place with the bank that we need to knock 1million a year off our existing debt and they would be happy.

As i have said before we have a fixed cost business we know where our revenue and cost figures sit for the season, so i would go with the chairmans take on things.

We will sell if we get a fantastic offer for a player if he can be replaced for less.

I dont think we will allow the squad to shrink but may bring in a solid player to up the numbers in the squad.

SDM siad in him scotsman interview something along the lines that we have to pay the bank back 1mil every year?

He also said that after the cl money comes in we would have made a small profit for this year?

That being the case are we not even able to get new contracts to those that we should be looking to keep? ie Boyd

I just dont want to see a scenario where the bank turns around and says right Birmingham or whoever are offering say 2m for a player out of contract in 6 months so we'll sell him, or someone coming in for Davis for 4 mil or any other player getting sold just to service the debt ( unless its laugherty- but thats another story)

Anyway what happened to all the, this consortiums coming in or this guys interested in buying us?

I think if they were to take the money and run over the next few weeks it could set the club back decades. I really wouldn't like to try selling the season tickets for next season if we had just thrown this years championship away from such a strong position ... not to mention the Champions League money crossing the city

Therm..tie Boyd into a 3yr deal..20 grand a week..

will the bank let it happen ?,they should,he is an asset,financially.

goalie too.

but..carlos still haunts me.

i think he will agree to 20 grand for a 3 yr deal,plus some bonus system,just hope there are no funny clauses,made by the bank..i.e Carlos situation.

If the situation was as bad as made out then surely Murray Park would be up for sale right now? I'm no financial expert but with Murray Park as an asset the bank can let us go about our buisness knowing that we can always fall back on that option.

I agree with that the team will get stale look at the way they played against the enemy last week i hope thats not a sign of things to come.