A lucky point - a legal goal disallowed

Muff

GTF with all this "we were lucky" shite - leave talk of "luck" to the losers.

We were NOT lucky. They simply were pish at finishing and our goalkeeper was too good.

If they're shite at finishing why should that be discarded as "bad luck". Samaras couldnt score in a brothel and that's not "bad luck" - he's just pish!

The disallowed goal was NOT lucky - it was the CORRECT decision - fortune obstructed McGregor with his right arm and, 95% of the time these days, refs call in favour of the keeper.

We're not lucky, we're CHAMPIONS. So here we go for Two in a Row!!!

This man speaks sense.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The goal wasnt a legal goal- read tomorrows paper it will read 1-1 and the tims as sick as parrots especially rod stewrats tart with her fucking video
Did you see her aswell?but 2 mins later when we scored i was on the ceiling with delight and calling her a mhanky slut :thumbup::lol::thumbup::lol::thumbup:

Just looked at this again, and I can't believe anyone apart from Tims who think that was a legitimate goal. Fortune clearly leads with his arm and makes contact with McGregor before touching the ball.

Absolutely correct decision - no debate

Add to Mcdonald looking suspiciously offside as well

Was a good game given, in general, it was 11 v 15 :sherlock:

Thats what I thought too.

Guest therabbitt
Offered my services for free to Rangers.co.uk about 1000 times.

They don't even have the courtesy to email back!

Use those very same services here then perhaps...

:sherlock:

i dont think the goal should have been disallowed when i first saw it i was sure it was a foul but on replay he did very little wrong but you see that sort of decision week in week out always going in favour of the keeper. Had it been allowed rangers would have equalised sooner rather than later and it woulda been a score draw

Fortune's right arm nudged McGregor's left arm as he was about to catch the ball. It was a clear foul, but let's not let that get in the way of a good conspiracy theory!

The bias shown by the commentary team on Sky Sports, as well as our own website, is a shambles!

i dont think the goal should have been disallowed when i first saw it i was sure it was a foul but on replay he did very little wrong but you see that sort of decision week in week out always going in favour of the keeper. Had it been allowed rangers would have equalised sooner rather than later and it woulda been a score draw

having watched the replay about 10 times, i still think it was the right decision.

fortune jumped and hit mcgregor's left arm which stopped him from catching the ball. so, foul and disallowed goal.

A lucky point? Aye for the scum! They were lucky that they fouled nacho (cant believe no one else has made this point) and nothing (as usual) happened n

As for the goal did Dado/JCD not score a similar goal a few years back and it was disallowed? Mcgregor was fouledt he was fouled and refs favour the goalies nowadays so it right up ye celtic! They couldnt beat us in their own backyard with our depleted squad and a bench full of teenagers! HAHAHA!

I'm not saying i care that we were lucky that much, i was delighted to get a draw especially when it looked like they'd won it with 11 minutes left. But it would be hard to claim we deserved anything out of it.

We scored as many goals as they did - why shouldnt we deserve a point?

No points are awarded for the possession statistic.

Performance wise we've been far better all round, but we showed other qualities today.

e7movn.gif

That would be given as a foul every day of the week.

Great GIF!

I came on to say that I also thought it was a good goal, but he clearly knocks McGregors left arm away. Foul. Not even up for debate now. :praise:

The only negatives I have is that for the first half we looked terrible, with what I thought still looked like a decent team. I think Novo going off changed it massively.

Boyd again tried so hard but should never be hung up to dry up front on his own, the amount of times the ball bounnced straight off him and back to them was murder.

It was like a victory last night but I do have major concerns now if we were to lose boogie and maybye a few others, ive said it before we need to keep them all in January.

I'm not saying i care that we were lucky that much, i was delighted to get a draw especially when it looked like they'd won it with 11 minutes left. But it would be hard to claim we deserved anything out of it.

We scored as many goals as they did - why shouldnt we deserve a point?

No points are awarded for the possession statistic.

Performance wise we've been far better all round, but we showed other qualities today.

True mate, we got a point regardless if we deserved it or not, simple fact is they tried as hard as their green little hearts could but still COULDNT beat us. Its not as if we scored a 'controvertial' goal, big lee blasted that header in, fi after the game saying 'our hearts just sank when they scored!' HAHAHA! 2010- the futures bright the futures orange-lol

having watched the replay about 10 times, i still think it was the right decision.

fortune jumped and hit mcgregor's left arm which stopped him from catching the ball. so, foul and disallowed goal.

(tu) You jump with yer arm up it's a foul -anywhere on ther pitch! "Fuck you Charlie , the goal wis dis-allowed!!" :clap: