Radio Clyde Phone-In

MartinGers93

http://www.clyde1.com/Article.asp?id=623527 Need to be listened to on Internet Explorer-Firefox will not work

1st 4 or 5 callers all paranoid tims with those conspiracy theories the tim from Prestwick is a right fukin f***** you can tell he canny take and is full of shit constant deflecting changing the subject from what Keevins and co are asking

HUGH KEEVINS= DESTROYER OF THE CELTIC MINDED

The Yahoo from Prestwick is Sean Murphy, he has polluted all the phone-ins for several years. Like the fantasist, Phil from Donegal, continually he utilises the emotions of his child. Phil McGillivan has a daughter, Rosin who is continually inconsolable at the songs being sung by Rangers supporters. Similarly, Sean Murphy's son is in a constant state of alarm.

Interestingly, Sean volunteers he takes his 11 year old son to all games home and away and he does not want him subjected to, "Scotland's shame". What are Sean's son's emotions when ra Sellik away support indulge themselves in the full lexicon of the IRA kara-oke every other week? I suspect Sean's son to be a product of a most bitter conditioning.

The Yahoo from Prestwick is Sean Murphy, he has polluted all the phone-ins for several years. Like the fantasist, Phil from Donegal, continually he utilises the emotions of his child. Phil McGillivan has a daughter, Rosin who is continually inconsolable at the songs being sung by Rangers supporters. Similarly, Sean Murphy's son is in a constant state of alarm.

Interestingly, Sean volunteers he takes his 11 year old son to all games home and away and he does not want him subjected to, "Scotland's shame". What are Sean's son's emotions when ra Sellik away support indulge themselves in the full lexicon of the IRA kara-oke every other week? I suspect Sean's son to be a product of a most bitter conditioning.

They never miss an opportunity...................sad people.

I listened in and it was defo the paranoia hotline :)

The one were the big bad Rangers fans were singing those bad songs again was my personal favourite lol

They really do go into overdrive and blame everyone but themselves.

Just sit back relax and watch another Timmy implosion unfold.

I listened in and it was defo the paranoia hotline :)

The one were the big bad Rangers fans were singing those bad songs again was my personal favourite lol

They really do go into overdrive and blame everyone but themselves.

Just sit back relax and watch another Timmy implosion unfold.

But there was no "bad" songs sung yesterday i was sitting right next to the seggregation barrier the same can't be said for their side when they decided to throw their giro money as we left and one of their pishy hats when they scored

They wir mince we shood have won them ewan cameron says rangers hid six players wir oot he just shut up HAHA GIRFUY Rangers get every decision-LIES boyd never got anything in that game and Caldwell was climbing all over him the refs are BIASED they are ragin

Great call from James, a bear who got right intae Peter fatty Martin, shut him right up

peter martin always just says its my opinion lol

he canny say anything else!

Keevins might be a tim, but he does rip into them a fair bit. And when he does, it's hilarious.

Martin/maguire wasn't best pleased with him yesterday when he said that timmy's obsession with referees and our songs is their little comfort blanket to cling to when they don't get the result they want :lol:

typical septic reaction blame every cu#t but themselves.

how is it then the manky mob have'nt won a meaningful european away tie against decent opposition in i don't know how many seasons

must be all those orange and masonic european match officials conspiring against them.

the tims are just a bunch of paranoid inbred bastards with a chip on their shoulder the size of mount everest

peter mcguire/martin all but confirmed his support of celtic

he was ragin' and still is

oh, hes hurting, keevins too(yest.) winds up his beloved celtic fans coz he knows the team is shite, but he plays mind games constantly with fans

celtic fans are the most paranoid, easily offended bunch of complainers i have ever came accross, they are the lowest of the low and take alleged "agendas" to a whole new level.

the only shitey songs came from the home end of what i heard

the bears in the away end were magic

Ewan Cameron what a guy the guy was Boyd never got a shot off target what does that say about him then caemron says who is the greatest spl goalscorer then he says wait tthe now till i get my facts NO just say it i know its hard then he comes out wae the 17 more goals and caemorn says boyd will have that beat by the end of the season the are indeed RAGIN