Lincoln

billy72

Everything I've read says that he was released in July (tu)

Doesn't look like he's here though so hey.

i think he may have walked out on the club in the summer and they have said, fine but were keeping ye under contract, maybe that ran out on Jan 1st,, he had a big fall out in his last game and maybe he just said, feck it im off

who knows

but everyone who knows about him says hes very huffy, sounds even worse than Cousin, so goodness knows

but there is/was definite interest in him

i'd still take him for that something different(not his att. his skills!)

(tu)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am talkin to that warden nae wan else lol wee sacks ? mate yer kiddin on yer a rangers player lol behave yourself ... and even if you were him callin anyone wee sacks lol flecks like 5 ft 1 lol

What? You are aware that is not really John Fleck, its a bloody username! You cannot be for real! Why don't you go home timmy?

he he. class. laughin ma ass aff right now. i think he really does think you are really john fleck. doh

if fans are so desperate for a new player or to find out if this lad is here

theres nothing stopping you from turning up at the training ground on Monday morning and having a look at everyone who goes into train, unless his windows are blacked out :lol:

we also have a thing called the telephone, maybe someone could phone the training ground and ask them, but i doubt they will tell ye right enough!

ffs surely someone who is on RM knows at least 1 player who trains at the training ground or even a coach or scout ;)

how many times have we heard members saying Durranty told me this, a met Ally and he said this, i know this player personally and bla bla bla

:D

just phoned murray park there mate. asked to speak to lincoln, receptionist says no one of that name at murray park. only trialist they have in this week is Cássio de Souza Soare

theres nothing stopping you from turning up at the training ground on Monday morning and having a look at everyone who goes into train, unless his windows are blacked out :lol:

we also have a thing called the telephone, maybe someone could phone the training ground and ask them, but i doubt they will tell ye right enough!

ffs surely someone who is on RM knows at least 1 player who trains at the training ground or even a coach or scout ;)

how many times have we heard members saying Durranty told me this, a met Ally and he said this, i know this player personally and bla bla bla

just phoned murray park there mate. asked to speak to lincoln, receptionist says no one of that name at murray park. only trialist they have in this week is Cássio de Souza Soare

thats him, but i doubt they told you he was there!

;)

am talkin to that warden nae wan else lol wee sacks ? mate yer kiddin on yer a rangers player lol behave yourself ... and even if you were him callin anyone wee sacks lol flecks like 5 ft 1 lol

What? You are aware that is not really John Fleck, its a bloody username! You cannot be for real! Why don't you go home timmy?

he he. class. laughin ma ass aff right now. i think he really does think you are really john fleck. doh

yeah i think he did

crazy

(tu)

how can this be kept hush hush when anyone can go watch who is coming and going, im sure the press would have had a print of it if he were at our club for a trial, even by coming on here they would have a giggle at this thread, but remember we heard it here first, twice, i bet my RM account that this is a load of made up tosh, maybe not from the opening poster but somewhere along the lines there is a wind-up or summit going on. you heard it here first :anguish:

thats him, but i doubt they told you he was there!

;)

i was just joking, i knew that was him. hope you are right though, my mate is german, says he is some player. he thinks his wages could be a problem though

Gotta be honest, I dont think that video makes him look that great.

I never trust youtube videos of players though because they usually make a player look much better than he is.

But too often in that video it shows him beating a man and hitting a poor shot/pass/cross.

Also, in a highlight real, if you have to fill it with deflected shots it doesnt look good!

I do know he's a pretty decent player though, just saying its not the best highlight video!

Gotta be honest, I dont think that video makes him look that great.

I never trust youtube videos of players though because they usually make a player look much better than he is.

But too often in that video it shows him beating a man and hitting a poor shot/pass/cross.

Also, in a highlight real, if you have to fill it with deflected shots it doesnt look good!

I do know he's a pretty decent player though, just saying its not the best highlight video!

Only one i could find