Rangers Media Making a Difference in Malawi

contacts

I am off to Malawi this weekend representing the charity Moni Malawi.

Moni Malawi has several projects on the go at the moment including a nursary for 50 children under the age of 5, a feeding station supporting 200 of the poorest, under nourished folks in Likuni and a massive project of building a primary school for 420 kids in Kambudzi who presently learn under a tree. (I know that sounds a bit unreal but they actually take lessons under 6 different tree's with portable blackboards. This is ok in the summer but impossible in the rainy season)

As Chairman of Moni Malawi (just another member of the team) I think we are incredibly lucky to have the support of Rangers Media and all it's members. The annual dinner last year was an amazing success and hopefully the auction / raffle that are presently ongoing will also be a great success.

Every contribution that you folks makes is quite literally changing the life's of the kids we are supporting. As little as £10 feeds a child for one whole year so if you buy 2 strips in the raffle you have made a phenominal difference to a kids life.

£10 feeds a child for one whole year - amazing!

Moni Malawi have a fundraising target this year of £60,000 which will enable us to fulfill all our commitments. We are delighted we have the wonderful support of the Rangers Media team and for that we would like to thank you all very much.

If any of you would like a charity collection tin in your office, work place, local bar, shop etc then please send me a PM and I can get it organised.

When I return I will post the photos etc to show how the RM money is being used.

I am off to Malawi this weekend representing the charity Moni Malawi.

Moni Malawi has several projects on the go at the moment including a nursary for 50 children under the age of 5, a feeding station supporting 200 of the poorest, under nourished folks in Likuni and a massive project of building a primary school for 420 kids in Kambudzi who presently learn under a tree. (I know that sounds a bit unreal but they actually take lessons under 6 different tree's with portable blackboards. This is ok in the summer but impossible in the rainy season)

As Chairman of Moni Malawi (just another member of the team) I think we are incredibly lucky to have the support of Rangers Media and all it's members. The annual dinner last year was an amazing success and hopefully the auction / raffle that are presently ongoing will also be a great success.

Every contribution that you folks makes is quite literally changing the life's of the kids we are supporting. As little as £10 feeds a child for one whole year so if you buy 2 strips in the raffle you have made a phenominal difference to a kids life.

£10 feeds a child for one whole year - amazing!

Moni Malawi have a fundraising target this year of £60,000 which will enable us to fulfill all our commitments. We are delighted we have the wonderful support of the Rangers Media team and for that we would like to thank you all very much.

If any of you would like a charity collection tin in your office, work place, local bar, shop etc then please send me a PM and I can get it organised.

When I return I will post the photos etc to show how the RM money is being used.

that bit made me think of only an excuse lol

but seriously well done, to everyone involved