Madjid Bougherra playing today

TheLordCarson

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Done to Magic (tu)

Maybe best keeping your celebrations for the betting thread, most of us our more concerned about rangers than a few pounds......

:lol:

At 2-1 my pal said, who I was on the phone to, said 'Why are you celebrating Keita's goal when you have money on Algeria?'

And I replied 'Well, it was a great goal and its only a tenner'

And my 'well done' was nothing to do with my bet at all, just wishing the player well.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=4037160

2219: Algeria's Madjid Bougherra: "Game after game we are getting better. Some people have criticised us but this victory is for all of Algeria. Some people now should not speak about us."

That's bringing the game into disripute, ban him from the tournament!!

This tourney is turning into a bit of a nightmare, a big drawback to signing african players (td)
Tell me about it?i'm starting to get frustrated with all this shite,what is the point of this tournament?

This tourney is turning into a bit of a nightmare, a big drawback to signing african players (td)
Tell me about it?i'm starting to get frustrated with all this shite,what is the point of this tournament?

What's the point in the Euros? or the World Cup?

What's the point in the Euros? or the World Cup?

These are 2 of the biggest tournament ever,the ACON's is a mickey mouse tournament.It serves no purpose.

These are 2 of the biggest tournament ever,the ACON's is a mickey mouse tournament.It serves no purpose.

Thats a very narrow minded view.

Why?

Its a massive deal for the Africans just not for us.

Well, it's not a big deal for me,it's a lot of shite with shite teams in it. ;)

Why?

Well they don't really give a fuck about you so I think the tournament will continue.

Why?

like the SPL

Why?

Because it obviously does serve a purpose or hundreds of players wouldn't be playing in it.

So how is that me being narrow minded?this is just my opinion,it's a shit tournament and i don't like it (tu)

It's narrow minded because it's clearly not a 'shite tournament'. WOuld you say the Euros are a shite tournament just because people in Africa probably don't care that much who wins it?