God Spoke To Me Last Night

minstral

Was in bed last night when i heard this voice talking to me, i looked up and saw that it was God. He said Minstral old pal, i used to look down and be proud that i had made Ibrox a church that was a place for the Protestant community. Now as i look down, its a ungodley place where my followers are now persecuted for their faith Amen.

clx5s.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in bed last night when i heard this voice talking to me, i looked up and saw that it was God. He said Minstral old pal, i used to look down and be proud that i had made Ibrox a church that was a place for the Protestant community. Now as i look down, its a ungodley place where my followers are now persecuted for their faith Amen.

clx5s.jpg

here we go again :anguish:

no-one wants to completely cut the links between Rangers and Protestantism, thats ridiculous and is simply not going happen

be proud of who we are but remove the more extreme aspects and move into the future as an inclusive club with a proud history

God looks a wee bit like Billy Connolly

clx5s.jpg

no-one wants to completely cut the links between Rangers and Protestantism, thats ridiculous and is simply not going happen

be proud of who we are but remove the more extreme aspects and move into the future as an inclusive club with a proud history

Watch what you say as God is watching you. :)

He said the same to me!

He is spreading the word for his followers to reclaim our kingdom back and make it the way it used to be. :D

Brilliant (Billy Connolly voice just then)!!

Back to pay-at-the-gate, standing terraces, singing the Billy Boys, carry-oots at our feet, a stadium with an atmosphere you could cut.............etc, etc.

I'm lovin' it already.

Praise the 'Mrs' Lord.......Hallelujah! :praise:

clx5s.jpg

Watch what you say as God is watching you. :)

I'm scared :(

He said the same to me!

He is spreading the word for his followers to reclaim our kingdom back and make it the way it used to be. :D

I heard God burned up his season ticket when Mojo signed. Never been back and follows some junior side now.

Bethlehem Juniors. :sherlock:

He said the same to me!

Brilliant (Billy Connolly voice just then)!!

Back to pay-at-the-gate, standing terraces, singing the Billy Boys, carry-oots at our feet, a stadium with an atmosphere you could cut.............etc, etc.

I'm lovin' it already.

Praise the 'Mrs' Lord.......Hallelujah! :praise:

That would be fantastic if we could go back to those days again. (tu)

He said the same to me!

I heard God burned up his season ticket when Mojo signed. Never been back and follows some junior side now.

God made us suffer a few years in the wilderness for signing Mojo. :D

He said the same to me!

Minstral, whilst you've got God's ear - ask if what the feck he was playing at with that whole tsunami stunt a few years back?

We were all pissed they got rid of the Ne'erday games but surely that's over-emphasising the point

He said the same to me!

If NIAR was 'a few years in the wilderness' l'll settle for that any day.....