***Australian Open 2010 Thread***

Muff

Tsonga breaks in the 4th set to lead 2-0.

Break Point was brought about by one of the worst second-serves I've seen in a while, looped and begged to be smashed down the line.

You should have seen Li, she struggled to get a serve in on many occassions - you could have thrown a ball in harder!

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsonga breaks in the 4th set to lead 2-0.

Break Point was brought about by one of the worst second-serves I've seen in a while, looped and begged to be smashed down the line.

You should have seen Li, she struggled to get a serve in on many occassions - you could have thrown a ball in harder!

Women's Tennis :anguish:

Thank God for Henin and Cljisters coming back.

Double Break.

Breaks to 15.

This one is getting embarressing - Djokovic is resigned to defeat despite being a set up - strange.

He's been shouting obscenities in the direction of his supporters' seating area and just lobbed a ball in that direction. Have they suggested in commentary why that might be?

Double Break.

Breaks to 15.

This one is getting embarressing - Djokovic is resigned to defeat despite being a set up - strange.

He's been shouting obscenities in the direction of his supporters' seating area and just lobbed a ball in that direction. Have they suggested in commentary why that might be?

Couldn't tell you - Watching it on a uni computer so the volume's off.

Double Break.

Breaks to 15.

Near the end of the 2nd set, he dumped a ball in the net, then shouted something towards his box, and one of them stood up and shouted back at him - must have angered the guy, as he did not look happy.

Neither player starting particularly well, a lot of nerves out there and a lot of rather poor shots.

Haven't seen the stats but I can't imagine either player is getting a lot of first serves in.

Murray beginning to grow in confidence it seems. Good forehand sets up break back point. Which he wastes with a slack backhand that goes long.

Cilic is playing himself into trouble with his lack of first-serves, they're arguably his big weapon.

Another break point gone as Cilic comes into the net and volleys well. Deuce.

Another break point (gained on another second serve).

Cilic saves (on the first serve) with a rather fortunate net-clipping shot that could have gone either side.

Two quick points and a strong forehand and Cilic holds.

I have Murray to win 3-0, so he'd better start breaking ;)