My xbox has chucked it

StevenDavis

Thats harsh tbh, i would be devastated if anything happened to my x box. Hope you can get something sorted with it. You could try and go for a ps3. If your coming to the end of a mobile phone contract you can sometimes get free game consoles.

goodluck!

PS3 > Xbox :pipe:

Xbox > PS3 :pipe:

PS3>xbox :pipe:

xbox>PS3 :pipe:

PS3>Xbox :pipe:

sorry jama, but in a thread titled "my xbox has chucked it" - you're not going to win. especially as the ps3 is far better

to be honest i prefer the xbox but their both crap after im finsihed with my xbox i wont be buying another console unless another company brings out a decent one

Opened it up today, gave every a good clean out, and it's still knackered. Looks like I'll be delving into my riches to buy another one. :anguish:

:lol:

How many gold bars you got saved up now?

If it happened to me I'd be purposefully overheating it to force it to RRoD so you can send it off under warranty. but I doubt that'd work now you've opened it up.

You're an honest man, I'll give you that (tu)

Opened it up today, gave every a good clean out, and it's still knackered. Looks like I'll be delving into my riches to buy another one. :anguish:

Fuck knows mate. There will defenitely be some dust on the hundreds I have in that huge safe (tu)

If it happened to me I'd be purposefully overheating it to force it to RRoD so you can send it off under warranty. but I doubt that'd work now you've opened it up.

It's out of warranty by about a year mate. I went with the 'Fuck it, I'll open it up and give it a go and if it's fucked, it's fucked'. It is, so I'll be having to buy one soon.

Fuck knows mate. There will defenitely be some dust on the hundreds I have in that huge safe (tu)

It's out of warranty by about a year mate. I went with the 'Fuck it, I'll open it up and give it a go and if it's fucked, it's fucked'. It is, so I'll be having to buy one soon.

Don't buy a new one ya maddy, buy an x-clamp package online and fix it yourself.