Players who aren't good enough

MartinGers93

291 members have voted

1. 1. Will Fleck Ever Make It At Rangers

• Yes
    • No

Kyle Lafferty can GTF as far as i'm concerned the useless fuckin' TWAT !!

Another shite performance from him on Saturday and for me it was the final straw.

With the injury crisis he should be using this as an opportunity to show the manger, club and fans what he is capable of and istead he turns in a half hearted performance, NOT good enough.

Still though, he has a Bentley, PRICK !!

Look at this shite? Why not have a reasonable debate about why hes not good enough? Do we need to call our players things like that?

I agree i dont think hes good enough but do we need to resort to the abuse ffs?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lafferty

Fleck

Novo

Broadfoot

Whittacker

IMO none of these guys are good enough to play for Glasgow Rangers FC. I would even go so far as to add in Miller....he is OK in the SPL, but we need players who can make the step up to play in Europe. I think I am right in saying that our performances in the last year or 2 in Europe have been far from good...

Just my opinion...

Another shite performance from him on Saturday and for me it was the final straw.

With the injury crisis he should be using this as an opportunity to show the manger, club and fans what he is capable of and istead he turns in a half hearted performance, NOT good enough.

Look at this shite? Why not have a reasonable debate about why hes not good enough? Do we need to call our players things like that?

Aye we do

I'm sick of all this "support every player" nonsense that cunts spout everytime you have a go at someone, they are big boys they should be able to deal with. If your man Lafferty is big enough to spout about what luxury cars he is driving home to his luxury house then he should be big enough to take the criticism/abuse that will no doubt be directed at him.

In the current financial climate I struggle as it is to pay my season book, travel and what not to get to the games and here's this cunt bragging about what he has. Fair enough if he was doing the business on the park but performances like Saturday just fuckin' annoy me. There are people who would give their left nutt to be in the position he is in at the moment and he's taking it for granted, sitting on his 4 year deal or whatever it is.

So aye, regardless of what shirt he pulls over his head on a Saturday he's still a CUNT !!

I'm sick of all this "support every player" nonsense that cunts spout everytime you have a go at someone, they are big boys they should be able to deal with. If your man Lafferty is big enough to spout about what luxury cars he is driving home to his luxury house then he should be big enough to take the criticism/abuse that will no doubt be directed at him.

try reading what i write ffs, i made it bold so you could see it

WTF? That makes no sense?

WTF? That makes no sense?

:pierre:

You put

YOU SAID THIS AND I REPLIED THIS

to which you replied

Despite me saying I dindnt think he was good enough, you called him my man Lafferty

You put

to which you replied

Despite me saying I dindnt think he was good enough, you called him my man Lafferty

Awe FFS away and play with a bus or something, there's a good lad.

All that crap, putting statements in capitals and bold text just for that? It was a figure of speech FFS, If you had half a brain you would have realised that and nothing more would have been said on the matter.

You put

to which you replied

All that crap, putting statements in capitals and bold text just for that? It was a figure of speech FFS, If you had half a brain you would have realised that and nothing more would have been said on the matter.

okey dokey ohh gracious one

Fleck WILL make it at Ibrox if HE wants to !!!!! He has to straighten out his attitude and not get too big for his boots as of late by refusing to sign a new contract - he should be willing to play for minimum wage for his beloved Bears - the team that have brought him up into the scene and taught him part of his trade - IMO he need to learn more of his trade and he will if he stays at Rangers - he will learn more and it will benefit his career more by staying - so YES he is good enough and should stay !

mad_Fleck_1_.bmp

mad_Fleck_1_.bmp

nonsense

all 3 will come good

plus Big Lee is the new Crab.

thomson has no options to hit in front of him, lafferty cant win 50/50s and is unwilling to creae space for himself, but he will learn, thats what the coaches are there for

fleck gonna prove you all wrong, played in his correct position he will be great, played left midfield, he will end up ruined

wilson is already playing for a top european side

(tu)

Nicely put fella! (tu)

These threads always amuse me, because, we always see the people stating who is not good enough, and, how things like the English leagues are higher quality, yet... players not good enough for us, or the SPL, seem to be managing fine down south.... which begs the question, how can this be? Surely, thats impossible? Not good enough for SPL yet, apparently good enough for the EPL or Championship?

That doesnt make sense to me :sherlock:

You put

to which you replied

Ah, how all Bears should talk to one another :rolleyes:

Can't see why "Ruddie" after this game in particular would highlight Fleck in a negative manner. Tim or jealous ex school team mate?

He looked dangerous any time he got the ball, great control while running with it, hes is certainly not slow and not scared to have a shot. If any one thing I would point out is that maybe he is a little too fond of his left foot, But I thought he was out best player yesterday and will come on leaps and bounds when played in that position.

Fleck showed some of his class on Saturday and if played in his right position he will be a great player,that i have no doubt.

On to the otheres...

Lafferty is a big headed tosser who cares more about his image and his wealth than the club so tatty bye imo.

Broadfoot is a tryer but bloody useless alot of the time and should go to.

whittaker is good going forward but is a shitebag and canny defend.......jury's oot.

Thomson has to buck his ideas up and get back to old form or his teas oot tae.

Naismith is too injury prone and not that good anyway so he can go.

Weir has had his day and can go.....all this talk of playing past 40...eh NAW

Fleck,Wilson,Wylde and Little are looking good with Little being a little slower than the rest and should be kept on..

Novo,Boyd,Davis,Mendes,McGregor,Boogie,Papac,Edu,Miller and Beasley should provide the basis of a good squad .

why do we have broadfoot hes one of the shittest players iv saw in a rangers jersey

Don't agree - he is true to the bone - he is a central defender at right back - he trains harder than any other and is very quick on long runs - he gets up and back quickly and his positional sense is great - heis much better than Whittaker and I have only ever witnessed McGreety getting the betterof him in 1 old firm game - the last wan - usually he has him in his pocket .

Kirk is a good solid honest Pro who loves the colours and again I state he is a centre back !

why do we have broadfoot hes one of the shittest players iv saw in a rangers jersey

Don't agree - he is true to the bone - he is a central defender at right back - he trains harder than any other and is very quick on long runs - he gets up and back quickly and his positional sense is great - heis much better than Whittaker and I have only ever witnessed McGreety getting the betterof him in 1 old firm game - the last wan - usually he has him in his pocket .

Kirk is a good solid honest Pro who loves the colours and again I state he is a centre back !

Broadfoot has taken care of McGeady once and that was because the whole team played the game of their lives.

In every other OF game he has played in he has been rank rotten.

How can anyone say Fleck isnt good enough look at the last few games when he has been played in a more attacking role he has been creative and always looks a threat. He is needing a goal or 2 then he will believe he can do it regularly.

I have no doubt Fleck will become a massive player for us now

I personally think Fleck will become a top player at Ibrox, he's only 18 and has been built up to be world class since he was around. Thats a lot of pressure to deal with, but I think the fact Danny Wilson has broken into the first team will take the pressure off him and we will start to see the best of him like in the last few games, especially if he is played in his correct position.

Also was in the Rhecord today that he knew nothing about the supposed contract situation going onjust now?