Golf

kplfishtank

A nett 70 today and got a fiver back for yesterday's 36 points. Game feeling good had two 7s on my card also. Big competition next Sunday so hoping for a low one there. Might go up and practice my short game tomorrow but fear I will just hit balls and not really focus on anything.

A nett 70 today and got a fiver back for yesterday's 36 points. Game feeling good had two 7s on my card also. Big competition next Sunday so hoping for a low one there. Might go up and practice my short game tomorrow but fear I will just hit balls and not really focus on anything.

Give yourself various shots at varying distances hit a couple from each location and practise different types of shots from bump n run to more flop type shots key being the nearer the ball to your front foot the more the weight on your rear foot. Let the club do the work and accelerate through the ball don't quit.

Set targets for distance from the hole percentages it will reduce boredom level of practise.

You still need to get lessons.

Give yourself various shots at varying distances hit a couple from each location and practise different types of shots from bump n run to more flop type shots key being the nearer the ball to your front foot the more the weight on your rear foot. Let the club do the work and accelerate through the ball don't quit.

Set targets for distance from the hole percentages it will reduce boredom level of practise.

You still need to get lessons.

Every time a go to the practice area on the way there I see someone I know and just go out for a game :lol:

got put out of the doubles matchplay comp :(

we were leading from the first to the 14th and then yours truly pumped one into the trees on 14 & 15 to never recover :/

to be fair all the holes we won were down to me anyway so dont feel too bad about fucking it up in the end!

chipped to 3 feet on the first to take the hole and after they knocked it to 6" on the second I pitched it right into the cup from 30 yards to go 2 up...... We should have ran off with it from there but failed to put the foot down, always next year

Whatever is in your price range, I have Titleist AP1's would recommend them but whatever clubs suit you.

Yeah, I was told my clubs were holding me back but I think clubs forgiveness is something I'll look into. Looking at that Mark Crossfields videos AP1s, Mizuno Ezees and Ping G25 were the clubs he suggested for forgiveness.

Level par is 71 a think and the standard scratch was sitting on 70 a think so what do they say 0.3 a shot is it might be down to about 16 or something.

Good stuff. Keep practising short game and the handicap will tumble. I need to practise short game this week it was shocking yesterday and missed buffer by 1 back up to 6.

Good stuff. Keep practising short game and the handicap will tumble. I need to practise short game this week it was shocking yesterday and missed buffer by 1 back up to 6.

My putter wasn't great today but at my course my score is made of my par 3s all over 160 yards parred 3 out of the 4 of them so was happy with that.