Golf

kplfishtank

After a wee wobble on the front 9, he is playing great and absolutely everything is going right for him as well. Getting the wee bits of luck as those around him falter. That's how golf is though.

A guy like Scheffler is going to be pretty unbeatable when that happens.

Are we on the cusp of watching the next player who could threaten Jack & Tiger's records?

No one is even close to Scotty Scheffler at the moment. Great player His potential appears unlimited because of his robotic nature. 

19 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Are we on the cusp of watching the next player who could threaten Jack & Tiger's records?

No one is even close to Scotty Scheffler at the moment. Great player His potential appears unlimited because of his robotic nature. 

Nah this has been predicted so many times over last decade 

On 21/04/2024 at 23:02, bluenoz said:

What he does with his left foot isn't very robotic.  I'm not sure how long his ankle can put up with his weight coming down on it with every swing.

10 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Custom fitting for a new driver this week, the old FT9 has run it's time.

Playing to about 14 just now and driving 250 so any ideas?

Taylor Made are the most reliable drivers for amateurs.

The TM Qi 10 is amazing and offers reasonable forgiveness, but it is very expensive.

On 29/04/2024 at 20:35, dummiesoot said:

Ping g430 is really good as well, I have the last but mid handicap generally sft or max best fit, really forgiving driver

Still using a Cobra SZ from a few years back fancy an upgrade soon and been eyeing up the Ping tae

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

Still using a Cobra SZ from a few years back fancy an upgrade soon and been eyeing up the Ping tae

Got the cobra LTDx, boys a play with have got the Taylor made stealth 2 and the ping g430 and all 3 of us prefer mine. seems to generate the best ball speed and is draw bias. Feels considerably lighter than the other 2 too. 

46 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Got the cobra LTDx, boys a play with have got the Taylor made stealth 2 and the ping g430 and all 3 of us prefer mine. seems to generate the best ball speed and is draw bias. Feels considerably lighter than the other 2 too. 

Quite a tidy looking driver aswell the LTDx. Might sound mad but I've been hinking about getting a taylormade stealth just cos the headcover suits my black and red theme I have on the bag 😁 

1 minute ago, ready1873 said:

Quite a tidy looking driver aswell the LTDx. Might sound mad but I've been hinking about getting a taylormade stealth just cos the headcover suits my black and red theme I have on the bag 😁 

Simmer doon knight rider 

15 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

That's kinda why I went cobra mate there was a bit of yellow on ma bag 😂 

Shite colour but just never upgraded it

I've hit the paradym a couple times as ma uncle has it and it's a cracker but he's got some sort of superflex shaft n it's like swinging a rope 😂😂

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Not a bother mate. Very nice of you to let other people know there’s spaces for them anyway 

Theres people talking about buying new drivers, I don't need one, it would be rude not to tell them as it's only one of 2 stops in Scotland. 

Have a good evening.

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Theres people talking about buying new drivers, I don't need one, it would be rude not to tell them as it's only one of 2 stops in Scotland. 

Have a good evening.

Thank you mate

Enjoy your McDonald’s