Golf

kplfishtank

Me too would love to play it, love the players championship looking forward to it.

Definitely one of those courses along with Augusta and St Andrews as courses that I'd love to play.

watching TPC that Speith is doing my tits in. Never shouts fore. Wee cunt ( he's a jammy cunt as well)

Annoys me just cause he is a pro he thinks he doesn't have to shout.

Hope Kaymer wraps this up.

Played a game today rain was on and off got soaked when it came on then it was roasting the next minute. Hit the ball well, trying to get my hands up higher at top of back swing and seem to be getting some distance back.

Ryan is the handicap coming down?

Only had 1 medal since been cut and had a bad day, but feeling good the now and yesterday got called off after I had only played 2 holes and medal got cancelled, just a bounce game today roll on next Saturday.

Looking forward to the Players starting tonight, I would love to play that 17th hole, such an iconic hole.

I'd certainly hit my shot in the water.

I've played a version of it at the Tour 18 course in Houston Texas. Even though it wasn't the real thing the nerves still hit you as you teed it up. Managed a par on it so walked off chuffed. And i was only 1 over for "Amen Corner". Kid you not they have reproduced those 3 holes down to the last detail to make you think you are playing at Augusta

http://tour18golf.com/

So had a game this afternoon, wasn't keeping a score but counted the back 9 I was +2 got up and down 5/9 of the times and single putts, finished the last 4 holes in -1 what a difference from a month or so ago.

What a want to know is how many wedges do you all carry ? I carry 2 makes a easy choice of what shot to play. 2 folk I play with use more than 2 and I think it causes them shots but don't really say as don't really like telling folk what to do. For instance been 10 yards off the green nothing in your way and bring out a 58 degree wedge when it's a easy chip and run also sitting in the fringe grass and bring out a 58 or 60 degree, then they are not happy. I read what G Mac says only use more wedges if you can use them and can't agree more. Just think this is the major problem with most golfers.

1 hr drive from Motherwell i would recommend Thornhill , Lanark , Pumpherston , prestwick st.cuthberts & st.nicholas , Barrassie , Louden , Gullane , The Glen & Dundonald .

I would add Glasgow gailes to that list. £34 per round via golf now selected tee times.