Carlos Cuellar webchat

Ibroxblue

Why do people persist with that fucking cunt?

He left the team in the shit for personal gain. Fuck him and his fucking buck teeth.

I couldn't give a shit if he broke both legs gobbling the leaping leprechaun, the fucking twat.

I'm still struggling to see how this forum is persisting with you. It's only a matter of time.

What is it you find upsetting Abigail-May, the sweary words or the contrary opinion?

It's the fact you are going against the grain in almost every thread you post in just to get a reaction. You are just coming across as a total prick.

So it is the contrary view thing.

Apologies. Next time I'll remember to run my opinion past you first.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite memory of him is an insane backwards header out for a corner away to Sporting. Their deliveries from free-kicks were outstanding all night, and he dealt with everything.

It's a shame how it ended, but he was outstanding.

My favourite memory was the cheeky hand ball against Celtic which at the time I thought he was an idiot for doing until McGregor saved the penalty before going of injured if I remember correctly. I agree with jsut about everyone else though, I'd have loved to see him partnered with Boughie and Hutton.

Eh ? did that not end up costing us the match as we went onto get beaten..... <cr>

And he was then out for the next Celtic game as well, where we again got beaten.

Why do people persist with that fucking cunt?

He left the team in the shit for personal gain. Fuck him and his fucking buck teeth.

I couldn't give a shit if he broke both legs gobbling the leaping leprechaun, the fucking twat.

No, he left because we didn't have a midfield and him leaving was the only way we could afford to buy Davis, Mendes and Edu after we were papped out of the CL. The club wanted (needed) him to leave.

We wouldn't have won the league last season without a midfield and we wouldn't have therefore won the league if Cuellar had stayed.

Fair point but then that Lafferty/Miller/Velicka money could also have better spent - on that midfield.

I don't think anyone could argue with that. Why buy 3 forwards when we were screaming out for a midfielder?

However given that had already happened and we didn't have the CL cash, the club management had to do something at that point.

(tu)

Can't forgive the guy, he lied to all of us, he talked of the club but the money was where he was heading, a great great season with us, couldve been a legend but left to join mediocrity.

Naw, it's the way you put it across. No need to be an absolute bellend to someone just because you have a different opinion from them.

Naw, it's the way you put it across. No need to be an absolute bellend to someone just because you have a different opinion from them.

Apologies. Next time I'll remember to run my method of delivery past you first.

Sarcasm on the internet :lol:

Sarcasm on the internet :lol:

It was indeed a zing-burger.

Cant bring myself to talk about Judas to be honest, aye im probably still bitter about the way he left given how highly regarded/adored/loved or whatever by the bears.

The guy is a prick.

Don't feel bad about it.

You are doing the right thing.

Cuellar and Bougherra would have been a fantasic pairing in defence.

its just a pity that they both were not in the team at the same time. :(

Was thinking that myself mate. For little money ( in premiership terms ) someone could get themselves a heck of a central defensive partnership ?