*** The Official Lee McCulloch Appreciation Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he deserves to get a sponsor. It's a joke the way they read out the teams at Ibrox with each player sponsored and then he just says "Lee McCulloch"

Although I'd rather they just had the names with no sponsor. It sounds incredibly cheap and tacky.

I think he deserves to get a sponsor. It's a joke the way they read out the teams at Ibrox with each player sponsored and then he just says "Lee McCulloch"

Although I'd rather they just had the names with no sponsor. It sounds incredibly cheap and tacky.

rm should sponsor him, everyone chips in a quid ;)

:lol:

rm should sponsor him, everyone chips in a quid ;)

:lol:

" And its the Rangers Media's Mean Machine Lee McCulloch .. YASSSSS ( Whistles, Claps :lol: )

Good to see the big man getting some praise when it is merited.Another thing i like about him is when he gets fouled he generally gets up and gets on with it and doesn't start 'greeting like a wee lassie'.

Good to see the big man getting some praise when it is merited.Another thing i like about him is when he gets fouled he generally gets up and gets on with it and doesn't start 'greeting like a wee lassie'.

Spot on. Plays hard and OK sometimes some of his tackles are not the silkiest, but he's definitely not a malicious player. Agree that it's good to see him getting some praise for a change, as the guy would crawl over broken glass for Rangers.

I still don't rate him, he puts his self about but at times he's a liability.

The sooner, Edu, Mendes and Thomson get back to normal the better.

He's much less of a liability than Thomson and Edu have been this season.

That's a bit harsh on Edu he has hardly been a liability. I wouldn't say that about Thomson either he hasn't been good enough though.

That's a bit harsh on Edu he has hardly been a liability. I wouldn't say that about Thomson either he hasn't been good enough though.

I disagree.

I haven't been happy with the level of performance of either player this season.

I disagree.

I haven't been happy with the level of performance of either player this season.

Edu has played in about 3 games this season coming off a horrible injury, far too early to be critical of him

You play Davis in CM alongside either the two you mentioned above even on current form, and you would see no difference in our midfield. Steven Davis carries our midfield.

I disagree.

What more do you expect from Edu? He has hardly played!

Lee McCulloch has come on leaps and bounds this season, a lot of people last year didn't even consider him a Rangers player, but he's scored some important goals and helped set up a few this season. We need someone like him to show a bit of grit every now and again and prove we won't be pushovers.

On yersel big Lee.