Any weight to this Miccoli story ?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another few days of rumours. I wonder who will be next?

Lifted from followfollow.

TheLiborParty

On The Bench Join Date: 09-08-2006

Re: Whose a realistic Right Winger available?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is some chat gathering about Miccoli.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/inde...owtopic=139699

http://palermo.theoffside.com/team-n...#comment-23066

http://soccerlens.com/transfer-rumor...comment-122593

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabrizio_Miccoli

I hope this is true, he would be perfect for us.

One of the links there is to us!

It's hardly a decent rumour when the first link to it is the same place there's a thread asking "has anyone heard about this?" :lol:

I'd be amazed and extremely happy if we got Miccoli, got him on the back of my palermo top and that would ruin that :rolleyes:

You look like the sherminator :craphead:

:lol: so a get told, and just to get it clear, I've no got ginger hair :P also got told I look like Steven Whittaker, that's when I took up drinking.

I'd be amazed and extremely happy if we got Miccoli, got him on the back of my palermo top and that would ruin that :rolleyes:

:lol: so a get told, and just to get it clear, I've no got ginger hair :P also get told I look like Steven Whittaker, that's when I took up drinking.

Strawberry blonde ?

:lol: so a get told, and just to get it clear, I've no got ginger hair :P also got told I look like Steven Whittaker, that's when I took up drinking.

naw chris burke ffs...how u doin mate....

:lol: I hope no gingers were offended in the making of this thread. Where did this Miccoli rumour start?

:lol: I hope no gingers were offended in the making of this thread. Where did this Miccoli rumour start?

dunno mate im jist goin wi the flow lol

sorry bud, but i reckon you look like a young gordon strachan !! maybe have a couple of pipes before you went out that night ?? nice wan :cool:

Won't happen.

Would cream myself if it did though.

If he signs Alan and I will post a video of us creaming ourselves.

That would be spectacular.

Just use on of the ones of my you already have.

I'll put a voiceover on top of it that has Crocker going "Mendes... Whittaker... BOYD!!! GET THAT CHOPPER TO DUNDEE NOW!!!!!!"

And then the chopper will arrive.

sorry bud, but i reckon you look like a young gordon strachan !! maybe have a couple of pipes before you went out that night ?? nice wan :cool: