Boydie...

cooper1989

First, I'm a huge supporter of Boyd. Games like last night where we are not playing well tend to show him in the worst possible 'light'.

But......................

He needs to learn:

• That there is an offside rule in Football,

• In Europe, you cant go up for the ball with your elbows remotely high,

• That the support will get on your back when you just jog back -- getting caught offside yet again!

• etc.

Boydie def. needs to work harder because as I said, I'm a huge supporter of him, but even my patience is starting to run a wee bit thin. WS is a loyal manager though and it will take a lot to get KB out of the starting 11.

I like Boyd too but he's on a very bad run of form just now and I don't think he should be above being dropped. I'd be tempted to go with Prso and Novo for Sunday.

Although I slate the wee man (Nacho) from time to time, I thought he had a very good game last night. So did Big Dado. They changed the game and I think if PRSO was on at the half, we would have won that game.

Sebo -- well -- he works hard and hard work alone can make chances where there are none.

So.. KB ought to be put on notice imho. Luv ya Kris.. but... time for a boot up the arse.

1 up doesn't suit Boyd, am a fan of him and don't think he gets enough credit for the work he does (can do a lot more I agree)

If we are going to play 1 up then I think Boyd will have to be sacrificed, I still think we are better with 2 up top. 4-2-3-1 was sporadically sucessful for PLG and has been for WS, but we aren't consistant in this formation. We need to get back to 4-4-2 and stop trying to accomodate for the players we have in midfield.

Ferguson, Hemdani and Thomson can battle for places in the middle, we don't need to play all 3 in there.

There is no point in playing Boyd up on his own, we are already giving ourselves a hard task before any ball is kicked by playing that. Boyd is a poacher, in order to poach goals he needs someone alongside him working hard and making chances for him. Ferguson was further up the pitch at times last night.

There is no point in playing Boyd up on his own, we are already giving ourselves a hard task before any ball is kicked by playing that. Boyd is a poacher, in order to poach goals he needs someone alongside him working hard and making chances for him. Ferguson was further up the pitch at times last night.

People keep saying this, but it doesn't really make sense in the way that the system we are playing just now IS one up front, therefore we can't keep playing Kris Boyd.

He needs to be dropped, his attitude is rotten.

Prso/Novo for the next couple of weeks I think.

I'd maybe even start Sebo on sunday. Although he is pretty poor you will get work rate, determination, fight and passion plus he will get opportunities in and outside of the box. Maybe this is just a kind of game he needs to start?

I'd maybe even start Sebo on sunday. Although he is pretty poor you will get work rate, determination, fight and passion plus he will get opportunities in and outside of the box. Maybe this is just a kind of game he needs to start?

I'd quite like to see a front three of Sebo and Novo, with Prso in behind them.

It'll never happen, but when we've got nothing to lose it would certainly be interesting.

It's like what Mark Hateley Said " having Boyd in the Rangers team is like taking a one-goal start in every SPL game and then playing the rest of the match with 10 men".

Hateley thoughts on Boyd!!!

Is that good enough though? He doesn't score in EVERY game, so Hateley's comments arent very accurate, apart from the bit where he says its like playing with 10 men.

I want Boydy to prove me wrong, Id love it, but I just don't know if he'll ever be able to step up to the next level.

It'll never happen, but when we've got nothing to lose it would certainly be interesting.

Probably be the same team and formation as last night. I mean if Smith is going to play cautious at home then he isn't going to be any different away to celtic.

Probably be the same team and formation as last night. I mean if Smith is going to play cautious at home then he isn't going to be any different away to celtic.

Aye, this is true.

Fuck me, I rememeber when I used to look forward to OF games :(

I was looking forward to it until I saw that performance last night, if you can even call it a performance. 9 men in Rangers tops jogging about on a football pitch while Hemdani and Klos played football.

Look at the difference in KB when we played Bulgaria & beat them 5-1.He looked sharp controlled the ball well with his 1st goal.He is a shadow of that man now.Fatter, unfit, lazy.He needs to get off the drink & fast food pronto.He cant jump anymore than 1ft off the ground.Its pathetic watching him bundle about the pitch fouling & getting caught offside

I was looking forward to it until I saw that performance last night, if you can even call it a performance. 9 men in Rangers tops jogging about on a football pitch while Hemdani and Klos played football.

Never truer words spoken.

And what football they played...