Sacrifice a trophy?

BLUE CYCLOPS

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one can win one of the two cups, only two can do the treble, of the 7 we have won ,I did not see 1949 treble ,I was only one year old ,have seen the other 6 trebles.So the Treble is something that we should regard as the norm . We set the standards the rest follow us . Because we are The Rangers! so no back sliding . Onward to our next TREBLE !.

Any one can win one of the two cups, only two can do the treble, of the 7 we have won ,I did not see 1949 treble ,I was only one year old ,have seen the other 6 trebles.So the Treble is something that we should regard as the norm . We set the standards the rest follow us . Because we are The Rangers! so no back sliding . Onward to our next TREBLE !.

only ONE can win it this year

and we will

yeah why not fuck the treble in fact lets forget about the league as well and the scottish cup and lets do that for the next few years to save the players from trying altogether and let them collect thousands and thousands of pounds a week from a cash strapped club for just being who they are, great plan (tu)