Hughes today

blueallblue

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

There was a nice bit at the end of the game yesterday where Hughes jokingly had a scuffle with Miller.

Good to see

He is a good manager and has the dignity to become a Rangers manner. Could do worse than go for him when Sir Walter Smith (as he should be) goes upstairs

Why not just go for Lennon as the next manager.

Lennon cant manage - Hughes can!

He can manage tae get his heid kicked in when oot though :lol:

Don't have a fucking clue, actually. Do help me out.

For example, in a newcomer thread you said something about the person should embarrassed to know me.

:lol: Are you actually taking that personally? :lol: I'll apologise if you've been offended by nothing remark obviously meant as a joke.

That still doesn't explain what you're on about though <cr>

I didn't say I was offended, it's just you seem to go against a lot of things I say.

Don't flatter yourself big man! I honestly can't remember anything I've ever said to you (tu)

Wrong use. How am I flattering myself by saying you go against everything you say?

You seem to think I'm giving you some sort of special attention. I don't so lets end it (tu)

Your arrogant (tu)

So are you (tu)

TBH, I hate him. I mostly hate his stupid fuckin' accent. He lacks etiquette in my opinion. "Ma Boi's Pliyed wew the day" Fuck off.

:rolleyes:

I can only imagine what you sound like. Awrite nat but naw that nat but naw, by ra way nat? :rolleyes:

The only solution I can see here is for big Yogi to be assassinated. We cant have an ex-bheggar as manager, but we cant risk him going to the piggery and making the pigs play to his tune either.

TBH, I hate him. I mostly hate his stupid fuckin' accent. He lacks etiquette in my opinion. "Ma Boi's Pliyed wew the day" Fuck off.

I can only imagine what you sound like. Awrite nat but naw that nat but naw, by ra way nat? :rolleyes:

The only solution I can see here is for big Yogi to be assassinated. We cant have an ex-bheggar as manager, but we cant risk him going to the piggery and making the pigs play to his tune either.

:lol:

:lol::lol:

Good guy, good manager. Still don't want any ex-Tim's at Ibrox, especially in the mangers chair.

He is a good honest down to earth guy who likes his teams to play good football.He is good with players and has done a decent job as a manager but that is all. I do not think he would live up to the expectations of fans of either side of the old firm just look across the city to see the last Hibs manager who got praise for his team playing good football and threatening 2nd place for a couple of months.