The following players should come back to top form soon

nvager

Beasley, Novo, Miller, Boyd, Lafferty, Naismith, Smith, Edu, Thomson (Fleck?). All have been out injured and just need game time as well as training.

That should make a tremendous difference to the team going forward.

If we can keep free of injury for a month or two we should be in good shape.

Should come back to form?

There are no guarantees that this will happen.

Also, in the last few weeks we've had to put up with :

Thomson will never be a Rangers player

Lafferty is never a football player etc etc

Why dont we just support our players over the course of the season, accept the good and bad and see where we end up at the end of the season.

WS was on today and said after the game that he thought it was unfair to have brought Beasley back so quick and that Boyd and Miller had returned earlier than normal due to smalll squad - so every bit of game time they get helps - look at the change in Thomson with a few games under his belt now!

Beasley, Novo, Miller, Boyd, Lafferty, Naismith, Smith, Edu, Thomson (Fleck?). All have been out injured and just need game time as well as training.

First is first,mate Beasley was shite.secondly i don't think Beasley can play out in the left midfield and i don't think he can play FOOTBALL!

First is first,mate Beasley was shite.secondly i don't think Beasley can play out in the left midfield and i don't think he can play FOOTBALL!

Beasley didn't have the best of games, but he has been out of action for 6 weeks.

Beasley can play Left Midfield

Beasley is a proven international footballer who has played at the highest level for many years.

wow now I see why people put your name forward for the dimmest poster! what an idiot! :lol:

Beasley didn't have the best of games, but he has been out of action for 6 weeks.

Beasley is a proven international footballer who has played at the highest level for many years.

OK!Did you see Beasley today?

Did you not read my post?

Lionel Messi was poor today........ Should Barcelona get rid of him?

I did and he looked like a player that has been out for a good few weeks...

what is your point caller?

You really have no idea what you're talking about

Can i tell you first and foremost,im not a caller!is that,that cleared up?i don't lissten to radio stations,i listen to my boss,do you know who he is???

Can i tell you first and foremost,im not a caller!is that,that cleared up?i don't lissten to radio stations,i listen to my boss,do you know who he is???

Mad dog...Is that you? :craphead:

wow now I see why people put your name forward for the dimmest poster! what an idiot! :lol:

Can you have a proper debate?or do you just like pokeing yourself

Agree with the majority -- and certainly the intention. Miller today was more like the Kenny of December. Boydy is still lacking fitness -- but he had surgery 5 weeks ago? Probably a bit tentative at the moment.

Beasley did not offer much today, but even Wattie said he was unfair to him.

Look at Thommo -- case in point. Now he's back to being the next Rangers Captain as opposed to be a "pile of shite." I do wonder whether EDU will play the part he played last year?

Naisy? We've all been hard on the lad.. but I very much still believe in him. Laff as well. Looked great today. All in all, we're looking good! (tu)

Why is that?

:blink:<cr>:ohmy:doh

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Don't embarrass yourself further :anguish:

Why is that?

Can't play football- he has 80+ caps, could be playing in his 3rd World Cup this summer, started in a CL semi final, not to mention we played our best football this year when he was on form and healthy in December.

OK?I'll ask again.who was at the game today?

Jesus fucking christ.

Seriously, are you just seriously fucked in the head or something? Who the fuck says that?

He's been injured for about 7-8 weeks, he's trained once and now he's shite? Get a fucking grip.

:anguish:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Damn, I forgot if you don't perform after training once in a month, you can't play football.

I am so silly doh

Jesus fucking christ.

Seriously, are you just seriously fucked in the head or something? Who the fuck says that?

He's been injured for about 7-8 weeks, he's trained once and now he's shite? Get a fucking grip.

So has KT been injured?did anyone cut him some slack?no i didn't think so.