Another perception on recent claims by contacts/boss

Shipyard Blues

Follow Follow is bigger than the rest of the Rangers forums combined so to describe it as alienated seems somehow inaccurate. In an ideal world there would be one Rangers fans forum where everyone could express their opinion but that won't happen.

Nail. On. Head.

Because Dingwall would lose money.

The more ££ pouts and claims alienation from the rest of us (which is a suspiciously Irish trait*), the more money Suck can make from this.

*I'm not suggesting that anyone on FF is a dhim, even Dingbat - just an odd coincidence.

The William McBeath thread on FF got hooked, remember this was a tribute to one of our founders. Regardless of who was behind the tribute, Rangers fans have a right to see the good work that has been done. Unfortunately the powers that be hooked it :rolleyes:

I dont know if it was chopped or not. I know that there are ongoing databae issues and many recent threads are currently in limbo. I dont know the answers to the rest of your questions. I do know that regardless of who was behind the McBeath tribute, FF as a whole was very very grateful that people had bothered to do it.

Well you know now that post did get chopped, that is not up for debte

A few posters on FF where confused with who to be thankfull too, they automatically thanked the founders committee who are posters on FF. A few posts were made saying that actually the founders committee and FF as a whole ;) never had anything to do with it and it was solely down to the work done by VB and the kind people who donated.

Sadly they posts never stayed up much longer after that and members were banned.

Raw nerve hit me thinks.

As for not posting immediately - what's that got do with you? We try to limit the amount of beggars on our website, so if you have a problem with that - tough!

Very few grumbles? Tell us how much this person made in Manchester? Go on, since you are on to defend yourself and how much was sent to Erskine? This pish about Erskine is a lovely big smokescreen, to hide the fact FF is a business.

Now I would suggest, you think very carefully about your reply, or I may start posting some facts and figures about profits and T shirts etc etc. I may also start posting about city centre properties where RST meetings have previously been held.

Websites are for Rangers fans, not to line pockets of individuals. As for the Hoopygirl pish, the less said the better. You know exactly what I'm on about and if you are denying FF is solely out to make money off the back of Rangers fans, then you are lying.

Nah, no nerve hit with me. I seen enough to know it's just a condensed version of here. FF Bad - Militant Gooooooood.

FF's SOLE reason for existing is to make money for Mark Dingwall? Is that seriously what you are saying? When he started the fanzine it was purely to raise money. Absolutely nothing good has ever came from Follow Follow? No idea how much he made from Manchester, merchandise went down a storm. Club didn't bother, he did, big deal? Emirates tournament during the summer. Good place to meet up and have a drink, no-one bothered about paying a little for the privileges.

Think very carefully before you respond because what you think you know and what you definitely know are two very different beasts altogether.

Every site is as bad as each other but at least FF doesn't pretend it speaks for the people and is different from other sites

Can you answer a question that has been bugging me ? Particually over the last few days. If possible I would like a straight forward answer, please don't deflect on to anything else.

Why do follow follow and it's admin continually try to block any praise for the people on Vanguard Bears ? One poster even got banned with the message " No VanguardBears talk please "

LOL,

If it was in the thread RE the march to the Bheast Dome, then that was my log in. It was my mate off VB that posted it though.

Ive been asking to have it deleted permanently ever since.

Let's stop going round in circles here guys. If FF wants to be a website to make money, then fine, just say so. But please stop the almost Communist cencorship of anything which does meet with President Kim Jong's approval.

Any RST leader, who can threaten to expose other RST leaders to the media if they don't do as they are told, is not worthy of our time and effort. 99% of Bears are very united, the clique are not and being found out for what they are.

Please do not come on here and say the above is nonsense, or I will give exact details of what I'm talking about. You have been warned clique.

Personally, I'd prefer it if you did give details.

Can you answer a question that has been bugging me ? Particually over the last few days. If possible I would like a straight forward answer, please don't deflect on to anything else.

Why do follow follow and it's admin continually try to block any praise for the people on Vanguard Bears ? One poster even got banned with the message " No VanguardBears talk please "

I have no wish to discuss Vanguardbears other than their excellent efforts with regards to William McBeath.

I do not know the inner workings of FF admins.

This is bigger than all of us and the sooner some people (on ALL forums) realise this then the better.

Until then, we plough on with the protests. (and I don't mean FF/RST)

As far as I'm aware VangaurdBears never got the true recoginition they deserve regarding William McBeath. Not on ££ anyway, every other Rangers forum was more than happy to rightly mention the men behind such great work.

Infact I'm sure a good amount of posts got chopped that mentioned the VB name.

Perhaps a PM to an admin on FF might supply you with more information mate. Sorry I can't provide it for you. Sorry also, if thats me capitulating due to lack of knowledge

The William McBeath thread on FF got hooked, remember this was a tribute to one of our founders. Regardless of who was behind the tribute, Rangers fans have a right to see the good work that has been done. Unfortunately the powers that be hooked it :rolleyes:

do you know it was hooked?

Do you know that a few days ago EVERY (as in every thread in the history of the bear-pit) thread got hooked? are you further aware that every thread between all those threads disapearing and today also got hooked? Was that thread hooked individually or did it disapear amongst the hundereds of others that also disappeared?

I dont, btw, im jut not jumping to conclusions.

Let's stop going round in circles here guys. If FF wants to be a website to make money, then fine, just say so. But please stop the almost Communist cencorship of anything which does meet with President Kim Jong's approval.

Any RST leader, who can threaten to expose other RST leaders to the media if they don't do as they are told, is not worthy of our time and effort. 99% of Bears are very united, the clique are not and being found out for what they are.

Please do not come on here and say the above is nonsense, or I will give exact details of what I'm talking about. You have been warned clique.

Do it Willhelm.

(tu)

Hope it's not the same 'source' as the Glasgow property one. :rolleyes:

Do you know that a few days ago EVERY (as in every thread in the history of the bear-pit) thread got hooked? are you further aware that every thread between all those threads disapearing and today also got hooked? Was that thread hooked individually or did it disapear amongst the hundereds of others that also disappeared?

This wasn't a few days ago this was last night <cr>

I have no wish to discuss Vanguardbears other than their excellent efforts with regards to William McBeath.

I do not know the inner workings of FF admins.

This is bigger than all of us and the sooner some people (on ALL forums) realise this then the better.

Until then, we plough on with the protests. (and I don't mean FF/RST)

As far as I'm aware VangaurdBears never got the true recoginition they deserve regarding William McBeath. Not on ££ anyway, every other Rangers forum was more than happy to rightly mention the men behind such great work.

Infact I'm sure a good amount of posts got chopped that mentioned the VB name.

Perhaps a PM to an admin on FF might supply you with more information mate. Sorry I can't provide it for you. Sorry also, if thats me capitulating due to lack of knowledge

I wish it was that easy, I would be going round in circles for hours looking for an admin to take the blame.

Deny and Deflect; that's the motto.

Fire away. My breath is bated.

NL, it was my thread and it got hooked at my request. I was not happy with a thread which wouldn't allow credit to be given to those who achieved this magnificent gesture.

and im saying that recently, all the threads between the great purge and now were also hooked.

again, I dont know, all I know is that there was a multi-page thread saying 'well done'. what happened to it is not something I do know.

and im saying that recently, all the threads between the great purge and now were also hooked.

again, I dont know, all I know is that there was a multi-page thread saying 'well done'. what happened to it is not something I do know.

FF had a problem with their database, before that many individual posts got deleted which credited the VB.

I don't know how many times I've typed this :dry:

Fire away. My breath is bated.

You would be the last person on earth, I would tell anything to. However if anyone who wants to know the truth, wishes to PM me, then I'm up for it. Your obediance is very comendable, care to tell us what your FF role is?

Okay, it's nonsense.

You would be the last person on earth, I would tell anything to. However if anyone who wants to know the truth, wishes to PM me, then I'm up for it. Your obediance is very comendable, care to tell us what your FF role is?

Why not just post everything here then everyone can make their own minds up about it?

Jesus wept!

The hatred between some on here & FF has shocked me a bit. I knew there were some problems but I didn't know it was so bad. What chance of unity have we got when such strong feelings exist? None I fear.

this is alot of bollox can the people who love FF that much not just fucking stay there rather than trying to sell the site to us ffs. Its like my big brother is bigger than yours and its fucking pathetic. We all support the same team, so get a fucking grip. FF dont speak for me and that goes for any other site, fans trust etc. I have my own opinions but i wouldnt force them on anyone, which is what some in here are doing

The cavalry have arrived I see folks. The emails are winging their way to all the lickspittles right now.

Pathetic creeps and profiteers.

Au contraire, I'm asking you to post what you know and let those of us in the dark draw our own conclusions. It seem straightforward to me.