Another perception on recent claims by contacts/boss

Shipyard Blues

I have no idea what was said at the meeting and only take people's comments at face value like everyone else. However I recall an article being published on FF not 2 weeks ago, asking for the fans to unite and stand together. Were we to unite for 2 weeks only and then FF would attack whoever it felt like?

To attack the biggest non profit Rangers website on the planet (RM) reeks of cowardice and desperation. However profits must be maintained in FF land and they'll do anything they can to keep the cash rolling in.

Even if it means working with Ta ig journalists.

Those on FF responding are not attacking RM. It's mostly bears demanding the truth amongst the smoke machine coming from both sides. In fact from what I can see, most on there either havent heard of RM or couldnt give a monkey as opposed to some on here giving those on FF dogs abuse.

So who is the man behind the post? GMS?

When did we start getting influential fans anyway, this sort of bickering has been going on for years between the Rsa and Rst/FF i really hope it doesn't infect RM aswell.

Barry221 is behind the post.

By infuential fans I took that as high profile businessmen who openly support The Rangers. For example, Satti Singh and Douglas Park.

we are all to believe Contacts over Walter and other posters , that's one huge leap of faith with a very small parachute

To be honest I'd rather hear contacts' version of events before reaching any conclusions.

Fair point , but do you see where I am coming from if it had been SDM would he have written the same article, so why does Muir get so much latitude , that's what I dont understand

I have no idea what was said at the meeting and only take people's comments at face value like everyone else. However I recall an article being published on FF not 2 weeks ago, asking for the fans to unite and stand together. Were we to unite for 2 weeks only and then FF would attack whoever it felt like?

To attack the biggest non profit Rangers website on the planet (RM) reeks of cowardice and desperation. However profits must be maintained in FF land and they'll do anything they can to keep the cash rolling in.

Good Afternoon Willhelm.

A whole post designed to fan flames rather than extinguish them. Par for the course I gas (i mean guess)

The article was posted on FF, doesn't mean FF is attacking anyone else.

So FF are not attacking anyone or any website? You cannot fart on that site without the post being chopped by the lickspittles and cardboard admin team. So if this article was not organised as a personal attack on Contacts (Remember I know the history here) by the profiteering bully, then I'm a Dutchman.

As I said, I don't know who said what and who is telling the truth. But I do know one thing. One man has done more damage to the Rangers supporters unity and friendship, than any other person in our history. One man attempts to hijack every organisation for his own aims and profits. And that man is not Contacts.

However that aside, the Rangers support are 99% united and most are now seeing the people who divide for what they are.

It is going to get far worse when "that man" realizes Muir has cut him out of the loop.

Jesus Christ think what you've just said. So Contacts is in the loop? Has he been promised ego and gold?

That is the very problem their should be no fecking loop and those being manipulated either side should feel the very force of every fan if they have and be made to live with that guilt.

Good Afternoon Willhelm.

A whole post designed to fan flames rather than extinguish them. Par for the course I gas (i mean guess)

So FF are not attacking anyone or any website? You cannot fart on that site without the post being chopped by the lickspittles and cardboard admin team. So if this article was not organised as a personal attack on Contacts (Remember I know the history here) by the profiteering bully, then I'm a Dutchman.

As I said, I don't know who said what and who is telling the truth. But I do know one thing. One man has done more damage to the Rangers supporters unity and friendship, than any other person in our history. One man attempts to hijack every organisation for his own aims and profits. And that man is not Contacts.

However that aside, the Rangers support are 99% united and most are now seeing the people who divide for what they are.

At least you're not threatened with a ban if you don't begin posting immediately once you join FF. Good god, other sites would have nothing to talk about if that was the case.

You're not the only one aware of the history. You're also not the only one who doesn't have both sides of the story.

Providing services to fans is all well and good and there are certainly very few grumbles from the people whose money is being taken for various nights, day trips, raffles etc. I suppose Erskine is also a big con to line his pockets eh?

It isnt like we're talking about Hoopygirl and Mince here, theres no robberies taking place.

So making it as hard as possible for the scum to join the site is bad thing? Posting right away also stops new posters from feeling like outsiders, especially as certain sites have cliques. Some genuine bears might be turned away but at least the bears outnumber the scum.

Talking of which, do you not see the irony in someone from FF preaching about bannings?

Listen you could know one side/ two sides or nothing about the story and still see this article is just an absolute hatchet job on contacts, totally vindictive and again ironic coming from people who claim to be the victim so often of unfounded personal attacks.

What happened to the 46/47 days to save the club? Contacts article and the events since would tell you that was nothing more than hysterical scaremongering.

we are all to believe Contacts over Walter and other posters , that's one huge leap of faith with a very small parachute

To be honest I'd rather hear contacts' version of events before reaching any conclusions.

Fair point , but do you see where I am coming from if it had been SDM would he have written the same article, so why does Muir get so much latitude , that's what I dont understand

I do see where you are coming from mate, I just like to see people dead before we bury them ;)

Good Afternoon Willhelm.

It is going to get far worse when "that man" realizes Muir has cut him out of the loop.

Jesus Christ think what you've just said. So Contacts is in the loop? Has he been promised ego and gold?

That is the very problem their should be no fecking loop and those being manipulated either side should feel the very force of every fan if they have and be made to live with that guilt.

But there is a loop and that man wanted to be in there and he aint so watch the vilification of those who are starting on a website near you.

Raw nerve hit me thinks.

As for not posting immediately - what's that got do with you? We try to limit the amount of beggars on our website, so if you have a problem with that - tough!

Very few grumbles? Tell us how much this person made in Manchester? Go on, since you are on to defend yourself and how much was sent to Erskine? This pish about Erskine is a lovely big smokescreen, to hide the fact FF is a business.

Now I would suggest, you think very carefully about your reply, or I may start posting some facts and figures about profits and T shirts etc etc. I may also start posting about city centre properties where RST meetings have previously been held.

Websites are for Rangers fans, not to line pockets of individuals. As for the Hoopygirl pish, the less said the better. You know exactly what I'm on about and if you are denying FF is solely out to make money off the back of Rangers fans, then you are lying.

Nah, no nerve hit with me. I seen enough to know it's just a condensed version of here. FF Bad - Militant Gooooooood.

FF's SOLE reason for existing is to make money for Mark Dingwall? Is that seriously what you are saying? When he started the fanzine it was purely to raise money. Absolutely nothing good has ever came from Follow Follow? No idea how much he made from Manchester, merchandise went down a storm. Club didn't bother, he did, big deal? Emirates tournament during the summer. Good place to meet up and have a drink, no-one bothered about paying a little for the privileges.

Think very carefully before you respond because what you think you know and what you definitely know are two very different beasts altogether.

Every site is as bad as each other but at least FF doesn't pretend it speaks for the people and is different from other sites

Lots of people from FF jumping on this as if it were gospel. Lots of people here jumping on it as if it were entirely ficticious.

Not one person has asked the only really important question, so I will;

Boss, Contacts, did you sit down with Mr. Muir this week?

Contacts did, as well as a few other well-known and respected Rangers fans.

If he sat down with Murray and was given the same answers would he have written the same article , dont think so , why would any Rangers fan take the word of Muir at face value , no one knows the guy he has no track record at Rangers , Wallter has continually briefed the press against him , yet we are all to believe Contacts over Walter and other posters , that's one huge leap of faith with a very small parachute

You know, put everything else away, shove it to the side and what really gets me is this.

We are demanding answers from the club, great. We want to know whats going on, 100% agree but what you've just said makes that completely irrelevant.

"why would any Rangers fan take the word of Muir at face value"

you see, it really doesn't matter who tells who what as if know one believes it, or doesn't want to, it doesn't matter a jot what anyone says.

OK HOW DO WE MOVE FORWARD?

How about all supporters groups are disbanded and we launch a new one? The Rangers Fans Group Trust. We can all join for

£20, hire a big hall somewhere and pay an independant chair for the evening. We have a vote for "office-holders" based on a maifesto of promises.

at least FF doesn't pretend it speaks for the people and is different from other sites

Are you on crack? FF thinks it does speak for the people!

FF purely exists to make money for Suck. That is a fact. You know he never paid contributors like the gub, the major, rantin' Robert Burns et al for years? All the while he stood in the Rosie bragging he'd sold over 5000 issues.

Raw nerve hit me thinks.

As for not posting immediately - what's that got do with you? We try to limit the amount of beggars on our website, so if you have a problem with that - tough!

Very few grumbles? Tell us how much this person made in Manchester? Go on, since you are on to defend yourself and how much was sent to Erskine? This pish about Erskine is a lovely big smokescreen, to hide the fact FF is a business.

Now I would suggest, you think very carefully about your reply, or I may start posting some facts and figures about profits and T shirts etc etc. I may also start posting about city centre properties where RST meetings have previously been held.

Websites are for Rangers fans, not to line pockets of individuals. As for the Hoopygirl pish, the less said the better. You know exactly what I'm on about and if you are denying FF is solely out to make money off the back of Rangers fans, then you are lying.

Nah, no nerve hit with me. I seen enough to know it's just a condensed version of here. FF Bad - Militant Gooooooood.

FF's SOLE reason for existing is to make money for Mark Dingwall? Is that seriously what you are saying? When he started the fanzine it was purely to raise money. Absolutely nothing good has ever came from Follow Follow? No idea how much he made from Manchester, merchandise went down a storm. Club didn't bother, he did, big deal? Emirates tournament during the summer. Good place to meet up and have a drink, no-one bothered about paying a little for the privileges.

Think very carefully before you respond because what you think you know and what you definitely know are two very different beasts altogether.

Every site is as bad as each other but at least FF doesn't pretend it speaks for the people and is different from other sites

Can you answer a question that has been bugging me ? Particually over the last few days. If possible I would like a straight forward answer, please don't deflect on to anything else.

Why do follow follow and it's admin continually try to block any praise for the people on Vanguard Bears ? One poster even got banned with the message " No VanguardBears talk please "

I dont see the problem with contacts article.

Remember if Muir has been put on the board by the bank, if thats what some want to believe, the guy would be doing his job ffs. He has a decent turnaround record on companies who are struggling financially.

Im not really upto date on all the financial stuff and how things work, but surely people just want to believe what they want anyway. When i hear something official from Rangers then i will believe it. I never need someone to tell me what to thinkor believe, i have a mind of my own.

Cut all the shite out and the attacks on RM ffs

Can you answer a question that has been bugging me ? Particually over the last few days. If possible I would like a straight forward answer, please don't deflect on to anything else.

Why do follow follow and it's admin continually try to block any praise for the people on Vanguard Bears ? One poster even got banned with the message " No VanguardBears talk please "

It is simple, Calum.

VB know far too much about ££ and they don't like that.

VB is a great site that talks about facts.

It is simple, Calum.

VB know far too much about ££ and they don't like that.

VB is a great site that talks about facts.

VB is a fantastic site, as is RM.

Posts of mine have been chopped on ££ when I dare mention the name Vanguard Bears. This poster is defending ££ to the hilt, I'm just hoping he can answer my question as honestly as possible.

To be completely fair, articles written by members normally get put into the news feed. What was so different about Contacts' piece?

You could always write one yourself from your opinion for the website Shipyard Blues. I would probably take out the attacks on RM before I posted it, but, as you can see, you aren't getting banned for it.

Interesting how the op's tact has changed as the thread has gone on.....

Another who must have forgotten his ff moniker when signing up here......

EH? Here is a suggested tact for you, try and tap into that intellectual powerhouse thats beaming a million algorithms a minute of yours and actually contribute to this thread rather than dipping your toes in with nonsense.

To be completely fair, articles written by members normally get put into the news feed. What was so different about Contacts' piece?

You could always write one yourself from your opinion for the website Shipyard Blues. I would probably take out the attacks on RM before I posted it, but, as you can see, you aren't getting banned for it.

A very reasonable offer, free speech is encouraged on here yet it's used as a stick to beat the site with <cr>

All very illuminating, but whilst you are cutting one another throats what is the ordinary fan to make of it all.

That we should all buy tin hats. If you can't afford a real x-army helmet, make one with whatever metal material you can lay your hands on & stick it on your noggin. (tu)

Lots of people from FF jumping on this as if it were gospel. Lots of people here jumping on it as if it were entirely ficticious.

Not one person has asked the only really important question, so I will;

Boss, Contacts, did you sit down with Mr. Muir this week?

Contacts did, as well as a few other well-known and respected Rangers fans.

If he sat down with Murray and was given the same answers would he have written the same article , dont think so , why would any Rangers fan take the word of Muir at face value , no one knows the guy he has no track record at Rangers , Wallter has continually briefed the press against him , yet we are all to believe Contacts over Walter and other posters , that's one huge leap of faith with a very small parachute

You know, put everything else away, shove it to the side and what really gets me is this.

We are demanding answers from the club, great. We want to know whats going on, 100% agree but what you've just said makes that completely irrelevant.

"why would any Rangers fan take the word of Muir at face value"

you see, it really doesn't matter who tells who what as if know one believes it, or doesn't want to, it doesn't matter a jot what anyone says.

Been saying this for months.

They got half there answers at the AGM but refuse to accept them.