Another perception on recent claims by contacts/boss

Shipyard Blues

You didn't honestly expect me to tell you everything did you? You write for FF, you defend the tout to the hilt and you expect me to be daft enough to go with all guns blazing.

If what I told you is true, is Dingwall worthy of beIng on the RST OR NOT?

Much the same as you surely didn't expect me to believe you 100% after only speaking to you for a few hours.

None of my business mate.

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS???

If what I told you is true, should he remain in a position of power or not? You've been making it you business all day, now I give you some snippets, it's none of your business.

Do you mean should he continue as the admin on FF? That's the only position of power he has.

Laudrupforever, as fine a job you're doing as a guard dog, I'll just talk straight to the man with the answers ok? Back in your cage :D

You didn't honestly expect me to tell you everything did you? You write for FF, you defend the tout to the hilt and you expect me to be daft enough to go with all guns blazing.

If what I told you is true, is Dingwall worthy of beIng on the RST OR NOT?

Much the same as you surely didn't expect me to believe you 100% after only speaking to you for a few hours.

None of my business mate.

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS???

If what I told you is true, should he remain in a position of power or not? You've been making it you business all day, now I give you some snippets, it's none of your business.

Why not post it so everyone knows? Fuck me everyones got a secret club.

Why not pm and find out so you can stop moaning about the fact that you don't know?

I did, are you his maw?

I dont give a shit I dont know, I do care however every man and his dug are offerin behind walls suggestions, being piped seemingly by Muir or consortiums and ultimately the wider support are losing any kind of clarity and truth.

Why not pm and find out so you can stop moaning about the fact that you don't know?

I did, are you his maw?

I dont give a shit I dont know, I do care however every man and his dug are offerin behind walls suggestions, being piped seemingly by Muir or consortiums and ultimately the wider support are losing any kind of clarity and truth.

Nope, just trying to move things along.

I just find it startling that such a devout seeker of clarity would defend ££ and the t-shirt merchant - when clarity and sensible arguments are the antithesis of ££ and Dingbat.

Stop being a patronising little sod and I may stop insulting you. Read the above posts about bullying and you may get a little inkling of what people are talking about. Bullies eventually get what they deserve and the chickens are coming home to roost now.

You can only get away with bullying for so long and eventually someone bigger will sort you out. Threats and intimidation are the name of the game and you know very well what everyone is talking about.

You defend it all you want, but I'm sure the people who are threatened and bullied would disagree with your support for a TYRANT.

If you feel patronised I appologise. You are making 'half-claims', posting innuendo and refusing to expand in public. THAT is what I take issue with. I write, occasionally, for FF. It might be wise for you at this juncture to read a few of my articles. If you do you will clearly see that I am not in line with a good few of what are seen as FF party lines. I use the biggest Rangers site out there and have done for 10 years. If there are things everyone should know about the man at the top, you need to tell us. You are expressing concern at bullies but all you have done is accuse people without adding substance. Why would they take LESS umbrage with that than with you posting specifics? either way you have successfully muddied waters. You have publically claimed that there are some serious goings on that paint people in a bad light, why would that sit ok with them while specifics wouldnt? surely if they/he are/is (a) bully(s) they/he would be after you now for what you have already said?

The fact you are happy to dismiss someone who is simply asking you to provide substance for your claims as a 'lickspitle' tells me all I need to know. You are not interested in furnishing people with truths, you are interested in scoring points. Good luck to you. If you decide to expand on your claims, great, if not, well, that is up to you.

oh, and as a ps

You can only get away with bullying for so long and eventually someone bigger will sort you out

could easily be construed as a threat.

could easily be construed as a threat.

Now you deserve to be insulted. Don't talk shyte you muppet. We've been through this a hundred times about the imaginery threats and violence. Now I know where you come from, as that's a statement which has been banded about for as long as VB has been online.

Right. So, Because I used a very common set of words to describe a threat EVERYTHING said in the post is to be ignored?

Once again simply insults, no substance. there is no debate here, that much is obvious. You have your platform to expand on your very public claims and you are bending over backwards to avoid doing so. I guess we have to leave it at that.

I did, are you his maw?

Nope, just trying to move things along.

I just find it startling that such a devout seeker of clarity would defend ££ and the t-shirt merchant - when clarity and sensible arguments are the antithesis of ££ and Dingbat.

I suggest you rad my posts again, slowly this time

You have your platform to expand on your very public claims and you are bending over backwards to avoid doing so. I guess we have to leave it at that.

You have your platform to find out what these claims are, but you are bending over backwards to avoid doing so. I guess we have to leave it at that.

You have your platform to expand on your very public claims and you are bending over backwards to avoid doing so. I guess we have to leave it at that.

You have your platform to find out what these claims are, but you are bending over backwards to avoid doing so. I guess we have to leave it at that.

The claims are irrelevant. Absolutely irrelevant. I'm sure that's something you can relate to :D

I dont want to be part of a wee PM war. Him telling me is not him telling the public. If he gives me free reign to post his answers then great, I will gladly take a PM from him. anything else is simply posting public claims and refusing to publically expand on them.

The claims are irrelevant. Absolutely irrelevant. I'm sure that's something you can relate to :D

After hearing all the posts from the ££ defenders, irrelevancy is something which I know inside out.

Have you heard the claims? I have, and they are anything but irrelevant considering this man's power and therefore should not be in such a position of power given his tactics.

OMFG !!!

Can't you folk just agree to disagree, i cannot wait until this topic sinks into the archive oblivion.

Would rather discuss the fact that we are currently 10 points clear with a goal difference of +21 and seeing signs of a ressurgence to form.

If you all agree, give me a .......... WATP

Where do you think you are? A Rangers discussion board? :craphead:

WATP

LOL best couple of posts so far!!!

WATP!!!!!!!

twice now Northampton has stated why these should be posted in the open, and no reasonable reply has come forth. If you are going to infer in public that someone is at it, at least be man enough to let that person refute the allegations. It's not much to ask.

After hearing all the posts from the ££ defenders, irrelevancy is something which I know inside out.

Have you heard the claims? I have, and they are anything but irrelevant considering this man's power and therefore should not be in such a position of power given his tactics.

Power? :D

He's the moderator of a football website and a Board member.

People want answers, and when they are given them, they refuse to believe them. Bizarre. I don't think these people will be satisfied until Donald Muir comes out and says 'I am here to run Rangers into the ground, rape your wives and murder your children!'.

People want answers, and when they are given them, they refuse to believe them. Bizarre. I don't think these people will be satisfied until Donald Muir comes out and says 'I am here to run Rangers into the ground, rape your wives and murder your children!'.

Exactly.

Shitstirrers because we won't join the t-shirt troupe.

It's interesting that the ££ apologists have completely ignored my post about Chairman Mark's bullying. He has form for bad behaviour and telling downright lies. His only God is his bank balance. He has little more than a passing interest in Rangers. Also never forget when he really started the anti Murray campaign - straight after Murray refused him press access.

Think of all the old Rivals posters who made FF what it was. How many survive? Only the gub and that's because he's sold out his dignity and self respect for thirty pieces of silver. All the other old posters there at the beginning have long since seen through the Judas and long since moved on.

Could someone please explain the defence of Muir

Could someone please explain the defence of Muir

While they are at it the case for the prosection would be nice as well......

It's interesting that the ££ apologists have completely ignored my post about Chairman Mark's bullying. He has form for bad behaviour and telling downright lies. His only God is his bank balance. He had little more than a passing interest in Rangers. Also never forget when he really started the anti Mureay campaign - straight after Murray refused him press access.

Think of all the old Rivals posters who made FF what it was. How many survive? Only the gub and that's because he's sold out his dignity and self respect for thirty pieces of silver. All the other old posters there at the beginning have long since seen through the Judas and long since moved on.

Not true. There are countless prominent posters still there from the start. Including one or two founder Trust members.

Would he be giving free season ticket's with his abuse of the family??

It's interesting that the ££ apologists have completely ignored my post about Chairman Mark's bullying. He has form for bad behaviour and telling downright lies. His only God is his bank balance. He had little more than a passing interest in Rangers. Also never forget when he really started the anti Mureay campaign - straight after Murray refused him press access.

More or less what I said in a previous post:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...mp;p=1057703141

Guest therabbitt

Shhh, don't spoil my Wednesday exclusive!