Another perception on recent claims by contacts/boss

Shipyard Blues

Again, without going through the whole thread again (16 pages? Phuk that), but it appears to me that the supporters call to Rangers for clarity may just be a waste of time, when we as a support probably won't agree on what 'clarity' constitutes.

This topic began with claims being made against 2 posters. Now, I dunno if these claims are with or without foundation. However, the debate seems to have now moved towards one of 'the messageboard I use has a bigger cock than your messageboard', hardly proving or disproving anything.

I know this reply will set me up for a "oh look, another FF poster doing His Master's bidding" replies, but my concerns for the future of Rangers Football Club run a lot deeper than who has the best messageboard. I only hope that if anyone does choose to reply to this, then they actually see beyond the "he said/she said" pish and actually sees that as a support, we're phuked on so many levels.

Guest therabbitt
. I don't think these people will be satisfied until Donald Muir comes out and says 'I am here to run Rangers into the ground, rape your wives and murder your children!'.

You have just ruined the 2nd part of barry221's exclusive...... :(

Ha Ha - hadn't got to your post!

Again, without going through the whole thread again (16 pages? Phuk that), but it appears to me that the supporters call to Rangers for clarity may just be a waste of time, when we as a support probably won't agree on what 'clarity' constitutes.

This topic began with claims being made against 2 posters. Now, I dunno if these claims are with or without foundation. However, the debate seems to have now moved towards one of 'the messageboard I use has a bigger cock than your messageboard', hardly proving or disproving anything.

I know this reply will set me up for a "oh look, another FF poster doing His Master's bidding" replies, but my concerns for the future of Rangers Football Club run a lot deeper than who has the best messageboard. I only hope that if anyone does choose to reply to this, then they actually see beyond the "he said/she said" pish and actually sees that as a support, we're phuked on so many levels.

All i would say is don't judge a support on a few people online falling out with each other.

The overstating of the importance of these exchanges is begining to reach epic levels.......

Well said.

IMO, a lot of the divisional blame lies with one man - no need to name him, we all know who it is.

I would be far more inclined to be involved with the RST if he and his little clique were gone for good.

If there was far more transparency within the RST and the club itself, we would be queueing up to join - but that just is not possible at this moment in time.

For me, the club needs an effective and pragmatic RST to help and push the club forward - and the current RST is nowhere near a suitable stature to be anything other than a hindrance at this moment in time.

Good input there, seriously! (tu)

More or less what I said in a previous post:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...mp;p=1057703141

I saw that, excellent post and highlights his typical behaviour.

As soon as someone stops doing as Chairman Mark tells them, he discards them. These other longer term lickspittles are one or all of the following:

weak

stupid

having delusions of grandeur (ego)

in his pay

I'm not taking OOAmoruso seriously as he has no idea of the genesis of FF. Dingwall has next to no long term friends because of his loathsome behaviour. Even the gub described him as an unpleasant bully who should "just come out". Loose lips sink ships and uber fans lips don't get looser than when being lubricated by those in awe of a poison dwarf (or mouse as Murray called him) when being bought alcopops and refusing to put his hands in his own pocket to buy a round.

Lads and Lassies

I made it perfectly clear why I registered on here , it was all to do with the protest at the weekend

Now to anyone who backed it or helped out , a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart

To those who disagreed , I respect their choice , I don`t agree with it but they are entitled to that opinion

I`ll say it again before I fuck off back over by , I`m aware that some think that this was orchestrated by ""others"" behind the scene , you are incorrect .

I care about nothing else in this , only The Rangers FC

WATP

I never thought I would see the day when rangers fans were fighting eachother,

we are 10 points clear, and into the cis cup final and still in the scottish cup

but yet we are still fighting with eachother

What do walter and the lads need to do to make everyone happy

I thought it was only the scum that go 2 war with eachother, not fellow bears

Lads and Lassies

I made it perfectly clear why I registered on here , it was all to do with the protest at the weekend

Now to anyone who backed it or helped out , a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart

To those who disagreed , I respect their choice , I don`t agree with it but they are entitled to that opinion

I`ll say it again before I fuck off back over by , I`m aware that some think that this was orchestrated by ""others"" behind the scene , you are incorrect .

WATP

Till next time............... :(

All i would say is don't judge a support on a few people online falling out with each other.

The overstating of the importance of these exchanges is begining to reach epic levels.......

But that's the thing, it's more than "a few folk falling out". Yeah, it may start that way, but it's not how it ends.

People want answers, and when they are given them, they refuse to believe them. Bizarre. I don't think these people will be satisfied until Donald Muir comes out and says 'I am here to run Rangers into the ground, rape your wives and murder your children!'.

Could someone please explain the defence of Muir

While they are at it the case for the prosection would be nice as well......

That would be great if someone could, as far as I know this was all based on the scaremongering 46/47 days to save the club and imminent firesale in the transfer window.

Neither of which happened...

Now I'm not saying Muir is the saviour etc or indeed isn't playing a clever game but so far the Boss was proven correct regarding his article prior to xmas and only time will tell regarding what contacts has said, meanwhile everything that the RST/FF has so far claimed.......

Lads and Lassies

WATP

Till next time............... :(

I`m looking for a gay quote here :D

later Token

I never thought I would see the day when rangers fans were fighting eachother,

we are 10 points clear, and into the cis cup final and still in the scottish cup

but yet we are still fighting with eachother

What do walter and the lads need to do to make everyone happy

I thought it was only the scum that go 2 war with eachother, not fellow bears

Welcome to the modern day Rangers which is sad to see, and we will always have a divided support. :(

That would be great if someone could, as far as I know this was all based on the scaremongering 46/47 days to save the club and imminent firesale in the transfer window.

Now I'm not saying Muir is the saviour etc or indeed isn't playing a clever game but so far the Boss was proven correct regarding his article prior to xmas and only time will tell regarding what contacts has said, meanwhile everything that the RST/FF has so far claimed.......

The Mendes transfer requires an adequate explanation.

People want answers, and when they are given them, they refuse to believe them. Bizarre. I don't think these people will be satisfied until Donald Muir comes out and says 'I am here to run Rangers into the ground, rape your wives and murder your children!'.

Could someone please explain the defence of Muir

While they are at it the case for the prosection would be nice as well......

That's my point and one some of our new friends are ignoring it as it shows there double standards.

Follow follow have based this whole campaign against Muir on whispers from someone involved in the kiddie on consortium who has been leaking information through them about going ons at ibrox.

Now they are up in arms for Muir speaking to conatcts (allegedly). Maybe Barry221's next exclusive can be about the behaviour of these people and the nnegative headlines they ahve been happy to give to the press about our club for there own selfish needs.

More or less what I said in a previous post:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...mp;p=1057703141

I saw that, excellent post and highlights his typical behaviour.

As soon as someone stops doing as Chairman Mark tells them, he discards them. These other longer term lickspittles are one or all of the following:

weak

stupid

having delusions of grandeur (ego)

in his pay

I'm not taking OOAmoruso seriously as he has no idea of the genesis of FF. Dingwall has next to no long term friends because of his loathsome behaviour. Even the gub described him as an unpleasant bully who should "just come out". Loose lips sink ships and uber fans lips don't get looser than when being lubricated by those in awe of a poison dwarf (or mouse as Murray called him) when being bought alcopops and refusing to put his hands in his own pocket to buy a round.

Thank for the heady underestimation. Been there from the start in various guises FYI.

Guest therabbitt

This isn't an "in the know" comment at all, but I fully believe that Mendes' transfer was something that was the best for everyone concerned.

We have an adequate midfield without him, he will play more in a league where he has the chance to be seen for the potential to play in the WC, we will free up wages (which could have been used forsuitable loans had they been found) and the banks will be happy that we are saving money every week to the tune of allegedly £30k.

I think it's as simple as that.

Walter Smith "We had adequate cover in that area and felt it was best for the player and ourselves, especially as the player has World Cup hopes" or words to that effect.

So do we believe Smith only when it suits us or take his word as gospel here too?

The sale of Mendes doesn't even begin to justify the claims made of what was going to happen without new owners? The RST/FF were clearly only interested in pushing their own agenda there. Or does the sale of a player missing for most of the season with injury constitute a firesale and save us going out of business?