Mac v PC

TheNuts

What would you most like to use:  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Mac or PC

• Mac (apple macbook/pro etc)
    • PC

stuck up thread. not everyone can afford a macbook. stop flaunting your money in everyones face.

haha what a fucking clown rolleyes.gif

hah i clearly stated pick what you would rather have.

im not flaunting anything in anybodys face...just getting opinions smile.gif

not one person i know says they would go from a mac to a PC..but i know hundreds who would go from a PC to a mac.

That's because A) People like to try new things enjoy a change of scenery B) People have been influenced by the advertisement C) Other stuff I can't think of right now haha

We are all brought up on a PC...well most of us. So going from a PC to a Mac is a fairly easy transition since you are already familiar with the basic layout of computer software.

On the other hand, I don't know one person who says they would change a PC for a Mac.

stuck up thread. not everyone can afford a macbook. stop flaunting your money in everyones face.

haha what a fucking clown rolleyes.gif

hah i clearly stated pick what you would rather have.

im not flaunting anything in anybodys face...just getting opinions smile.gif

not one person i know says they would go from a mac to a PC..but i know hundreds who would go from a PC to a mac.

That's because A) People like to try new things enjoy a change of scenery B) People have been influenced by the advertisement C) Other stuff I can't think of right now haha

We are all brought up on a PC...well most of us. So going from a PC to a Mac is a fairly easy transition since you are already familiar with the basic layout of computer software.

On the other hand, I don't know one person who says they would change a PC for a Mac.

Most likely because the majority of people in the world use PC's.

Did you hear about the people that got married in an Apple store? With their vows on their iPhones?!?

:lol: Apple has some weird fanboys/girls!

Soon the words "iDo" will be Apple trademarked.

I have a macbook pro. I bought it at Xmas and love it. Someone put it very simple when explaining Macbooks "They just work"

Also, you very rarely hear of people going back to PC

• 2 weeks later...