Mac v PC

TheNuts

What would you most like to use:  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Mac or PC

• Mac (apple macbook/pro etc)
    • PC

OK, this is not a poll on what you have...cause i guess it will be mostly PC...but rather what you would like to use.

i used to be a PC untill i got a macbook pro for going to UNI.

they are fantastic...i think they are so much better than P's, as the keys are nicely spaced and arent plastic, the laptop is made of aluminium but very light, it is super-thin, no viruses, fantastic screen resolution, great entertainment properties, great storage etc.

the downside is you have to buy the word processing software :(...but jonnyboyfrc very kindly let me use his...ALL MY LOVE BIG MAN!

so...what would you like to have/use, and why?

this is for a dissertation :shifty:...haha

Anyone that says otherwise is jealous.

or doesn't want to pay £1000 for one when you can get a better pc for half that.

pay £1000...no no, thats for the super-advanced (eg film editing)

get the £700 one, use your student discount (£600), get a free ipod touch 32GB, and use of the most technologically advanced machines on the market.

believe me...they are magnificent.

Mac simply because Ive had this macbook for nearly 18 months now and not had one single problem with it, never had to take it to get fixed nothing like that and everything is just so simple on it....where as before I switched to mac I had a pc which was just a bit cheaper not by much and it constantly broke virus's all the time kept freezing after just a couple of months of use.So from my experience macs are more reliable and you get what you pay for imo.

Also people going on about viruses...what fucking sites do you go on and what do you download?!

For about 3 months I never had any AV software and just in the past week I've installed AVG then Avast and then Kaspersky and they never found one virus...

and that's me still going on the lads sites, downloading torrents etc..

PC all the way!

Built my own PCs past 5 years and I've not had one single problem. I use my PC mostly for music, gaming, watching movies and surfing the web. And Windows 7 is a fantastic OS.

What do Macs supposedly do better anyway?

stuck up thread. not everyone can afford a macbook. stop flaunting your money in everyones face.

haha what a fucking clown :rolleyes:

hah i clearly stated pick what you would rather have.

im not flaunting anything in anybodys face...just getting opinions :)

not one person i know says they would go from a mac to a PC..but i know hundreds who would go from a PC to a mac.