Liverpool vs Unirea Urziceni

nvager

Will be interesting to see how Pablo Brandan get's on - a player out of contract in the summer, and one who I'd like to see at Rangers.

That's the Unirea left back isn't it?

If so, good player. Showed what a danger he can be in the two ties against us, especially at Ibrox. Very, very good going forward, but I haven't seen much of him to say whether or not he is as good defensively.

Would a work permit be easy enough, I know he already plays in Europe but he is Argentine, not sure if there would be some problems?

The Europa League this year has some brilliant matches. If Celtic got through they would have faced Rubin Kazan, who beat Hapoel Tel Aviv earlier 3-0. I would like to see Ajax v Juve but I know I'll end up watching Liverpool. :anguish:

Would a work permit be easy enough, I know he already plays in Europe but he is Argentine, not sure if there would be some problems?

He's spent about 2 and a half years in Spain according to wiki and from my knowlegde of FM/googling, South Americans can take up Spanish nationality after2 years in the country. So if want him to come and he could apply for Spanish passport to overcome it.