Most famous person you have met

tom cruise and cameron diaz in the club shop in seville . the afternoon of the night they played the teddy bears.

they were haqving seville shirts done with their names on them,place mobbed with spanish press getting photos of them with their shirts.

and yes i have proof,the next days local paper with said pics in them of cruise and diaz holding up the seville shirts.

other than that was sat near ally and big mark hateley in panathinaikos' ground(the first time) when they got pelted with kebabs by the pana fans,fuckibg hilarious,that was the night ,if anyone remembers that the rangers fan in a salmon pink suit had the pish ripped out of him big style at the after match lock in!!!

yes i remember

salmon salmon give us the sash :lol:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and met the legend that is nigel spackman at a b.p.garage in sheffield,i was driving a lorry with a big rangers flag hanging in the cab,he spotted it and came over for a word,as we were due to play the tims a few days later,he said he was going up to do tv coverage of the game,and expressed his wish that the gers would get right amongst that mob and give them a god do-ing.....as it happens we did!!

spackers......legend.

tom cruise and cameron diaz in the club shop in seville . the afternoon of the night they played the teddy bears.

they were haqving seville shirts done with their names on them,place mobbed with spanish press getting photos of them with their shirts.

and yes i have proof,the next days local paper with said pics in them of cruise and diaz holding up the seville shirts.

other than that was sat near ally and big mark hateley in panathinaikos' ground(the first time) when they got pelted with kebabs by the pana fans,fuckibg hilarious,that was the night ,if anyone remembers that the rangers fan in a salmon pink suit had the pish ripped out of him big style at the after match lock in!!!

yes i remember

salmon salmon give us the sash :lol:

That guy still wears that suit to the euro games and I remember we were slagging ally about sue barker that night

Met Walter after the kids "AGM" thing. :)

Also on a slightly less significant note, that wee annoying guy that used to do the advert for the STV bingo. :lol: Sat infront of me at a few OF games.

He came across like an utter fanny. I was doing work in his house, he was talkin to this burd(who I presumed was his burd) like sumfin he'd stepped on. Seemed like a right stuck up cunt. So far up his own arse it wasn't real

At Ibrox - John Brown, Nacho and i made the wife speak to Gavin Rae cos no one paid him any attention (felt a bit sorry for him).

Big Eck & Alex Ferguson in a hotel in Glasgow (long time ago - both at Aberdeen).

and the best of all Eddie the Eagle Edwards.