March Fixtures....

JRodgA2k8

fixturesj.png

Not to get ahead of myself here but our run in March contains a great sequence of winable fixtures :wink:

Hearts away looking the most dangerous.

Small bit of congestion but nothing to concern, could be 13pts clear after the game against Killie, dont expect them to drop more before then now :craphead:

I dunno. I think those are some tricky games. Remember it took 2 games and a late goal to beat St.Mirren at Ibrox. Killie away can be tricky. I think we will beat Aberdeen at Ibrox 2-0. We've struggled against Hearts this season, and Perth is not an easy place to go to.

so there are still some that have no confidence in the best defence in Britain ffs ..

i know some are being cautious but for what ,we are staring down the throat of a treble here ..and i would say

its the most managable treble in years tbh...think about that guys...

so there are still some that have no confidence in the best defence in Britain ffs ..

i know some are being cautious but for what ,we are staring down the throat of a treble here ..and i would say

I have confidence, I'm just saying that these fixtures are not as easy as some think. Just my opinion, of course. :sherlock:

I have confidence, I'm just saying that these fixtures are not as easy as some think. Just my opinion, of course. :sherlock:

wasnt pointing the finger mate ,didnt notice your reservation tbh was speaking in general terms

wasnt pointing the finger mate ,didnt notice your reservation tbh was speaking in general terms

No worries mate :wink:

win the cup final win all our games keep a 13 point lead get into the cup semi final it's looking good i predicted it at the start of the season that we would win the treble and no one would believe me now everyone believes

For the 8th time in Rangers Football Club's history all three major domestic honours in Scotland will at the end of May sit proudly in the Trophy Room at Ibrox and it will be the greatest one yet.

Win League Cup

Win League at BJK Camp

Win Scottish Cup against Tims in last minute

This will be the greatest season i have ever experienced as a Rangers fan and if all those things come true i would die happily

first game of the split mate.

shout mate .... yeah if we win the first game of split ...how the fuck could i not work that one out lol

just shows you that alcohol abuse from 11am frazzles your brain ..11am saturday i mean lol

neil mccann made a great comment in the studio after the game. he said the year rangers won the league at parkhead, they went 12 point clear in march and the confidence they took from that, they knew they were gonna be champs and looked forward to each game and went on an unbeaten run, finally winning the league by 21 points. yesterdays game will have been a huge boost to the confidence. bring on the the next 12 games....whoever they are

I jsut want the players to take it one game at a time and not let their mind wonder.... St mirren is all im concerned about this sat...beat them and put us 13 ahead when they go to Falkirk whor are capable of getting a draw against the scum....

Albeit letting my mind wonder.... the league cup final will be difficlut but I cant honestly see the lads losing this.... league one game at a time.... dundee untited cup game - glad we got them at home on this and i expect us to up our game against that lot and get into the semi-final...