When did we last win an OF game in injury time?

It's driving me mental, I honestly can't remember when we last won an OF game in injury time.

The Løvenkrands goal in the 2002 Scottish Cup final? Yes, but what about a league game?

Maybe even the Mojo game in November 1989? Surely not.

Cant remember myself mate, but after seeing them do it two seasons ago and was a very bitter blow, this will sicken them even more. Today was the day we won the league and they know that

It would have been Mo Jo's goal in the League

Rod Wallace scored a winner in the 87th minute at Parkheid in 2000

Remember that night as if it was yesterday, one of the best goal celebrations ever at the piggery. A late winner that pretty much wrapped the title up that year, just like yesterday. :wink:

Remember that night as if it was yesterday, one of the best goal celebrations ever at the piggery. A late winner that pretty much wrapped the title up that year, just like yesterday. :wink:

yep i was at the game , fantastic result . but i,m a wee bit annoyed at the wee man when he left , he should have stayed another few years as he was doing a good job for us i thought.

yep i was at the game , fantastic result . but i,m a wee bit annoyed at the wee man when he left , he should have stayed another few years as he was doing a good job for us i thought.

I was there as well in my Orange hardhat

Parkheids falling down :wink: