Keanes Wiki

Found this on Wiki bout Keane lol

Celtic

On 1 February 2010, Keane signed for Celtic in a loan deal until the end of the 2009/10 season and wears the number 7 shirt.[60][61] After signing for Celtic, Keane said "The club is massive. I am a Celtic fan and did not have to ask much about it. I always wanted to play for Celtic"[60] and "it's absolutely fantastic to be here."[62]

He made his Celtic debut in a 1-0 defeat on 2 February at Rugby Park against Kilmarnock.[63] He scored his first goal for Celtic in a 4-2 victory in the fifth round of the Scottish Cup against Dunfermline at East End Park.[64] He scored his first goal in the SPL against Aberdeen in the 4-4 draw on 13 February. Celtic were ahead 3 times during the match, only for Aberdeen to come back.[65] His first goal at Celtic Park proved to be the winner against Dundee United on 20 February.[66]

He made his old firm bow and Big David had him in his back pocket.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robbie_Keane

He made his old firm bow, in a brilliant game, the game however, was not so good for Keane, as Big David, Kevin Thomson, Bougherra, infact, the whole Rangers team had him in their back pocket.

:lol:

That was me when I saw this thread :lol:

I have put that he lives in a caravan on it before :lol:

Aye it got deleted so I changed it to

"Keane is a liar, who only plays for the £65,000 that the idiots at Celtic pay him per week. Keane is also way too fast for the linesmen, FIFA are thinking about abolishing the offside rule because things go against Celtic too much."

"

"...Keane was perhaps intimidated by the special atmosphere generated by the fantastic home support and failed to perform spending the majority of the game in David Weirs back pocket. Keane is a liar, who only plays for the £65,000 that the idiots at Celtic pay him per week. Keane is also way too fast for the linesmen, FIFA are thinking about abolishing the offside rule because things go against Celtic too much."

:praise:

Hey so was looking at his Wikipedia ahah and looks like one of us had a little editing.... had a good chuckle when I read this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robbie_Keane

"""He sampled the atmosphere of the Old Firm derby for the first time on the 28th of february 2010, Celtic lost 1-0 due to a spectacular 93rd minute strike from Rangers powerhouse midfielder Maurice Edu, Keane was perhaps intimidated by the special atmosphere generated by the fantastic home support and failed to perform spending the majority of the game in David Weirs back pocket. :wink: Keane is a liar, who only plays for the £65,000 that the idiots at Celtic pay him per week. Keane is also way too fast for the linesmen, FIFA are thinking about abolishing the offside rule because things go against Celtic too much."""

Changed again.

'He sampled the atmosphere of the Old Firm derby for the first time on the 28th of February 2010, where Celtic lost 1-0. OOOHH RRRAAA ROBBIE KHEANE, is too good for Scottish football. He is too fast for the linesmen and is disliked by all other fans due to his Ronaldo like skills, oh, wait, that's a lie too, just like "I always wanted to play for Celtic".'

Changed again.

'He sampled the atmosphere of the Old Firm derby for the first time on the 28th of February 2010, where Celtic lost 1-0. OOOHH RRRAAA ROBBIE KHEANE, is too good for Scottish football. He is too fast for the linesmen and is disliked by all other fans due to his Ronaldo like skills, oh, wait, that's a lie too, just like "I always wanted to play for Celtic".'

It keeps getting deleted, so I keep editing it back because I'm bored

Bold bit was me

Make an account and start doing it

It's great when you are bored

"Last seen running down the tunnel to change his nickers after kevin thomson got a hold of him."

Who was that? :lol:

"

Changed again.

Bold bit was me

"Last seen running down the tunnel to change his nickers after kevin thomson got a hold of him."

"

"Keane, is apparently (no proof of this) meant to be a 'traveller' who happens to live in a 24 foot long caravan."

You again? :lol:

Changed again.

Bold bit was me

"

"Keane, is apparently (no proof of this) meant to be a 'traveller' who happens to live in a 24 foot long caravan."

You again? :lol:

Aye, I just did another one

"OOOH RAAA UPP RAAA RHOBBIE KHEANE! Robbie, is world renownd, for his lack of, skill, passion and commitment. Keane, when signing for each team has claimed for that move to be "A dream come true". Now, when will this end? Will he ever get sick of this? He is either an idiot, a glory hunter or a compulsive liar."

I done one earlier which said "Robbie often penetrates Aiden McGeady" :lol: