Hacked Xbox 360

DinViesel

dont think you can go online with it after it and microsoft is clamping down on it too mate :anguish: remember the good old ps2 :lol: having gta 3 weeks before anyone else :ph34r:

im sure you cant, and if you try they block your IP so you cant go online even on a unchipped xbox

dont think you can go online with it after it and microsoft is clamping down on it too mate :anguish: remember the good old ps2 :lol: having gta 3 weeks before anyone else :ph34r:

im sure you cant, and if you try they block your IP so you cant go online even on a unchipped xbox

bullshit

you will get away with it. Maybe for an hour, maybe for a month.

Its hard to tell, they do ban waves often.

is it only you want an xbox for?

bullshit

my friend said it happend to him, maybe bullshitting but :lol:

I have a PS3 (I use almost dailly) a 360 elite than NEVER gets used and a Wii that i only play now since I hacked it.

I don't want Live, I reckon I'm sorted if I hack the 360. I can download the games I want just for single player and any games I want for online I'll continue to buy them for the PS3.

bullshit

my friend said it happend to him, maybe bullshitting but :lol:

ive 2 banned xboxes here and my elite.

one of the aims of the alst ban wave before xmas was to ban the 1 million machines n ppl bought more. i bet at least half of them bought a new machine n went online.

I have a PS3 (I use almost dailly) a 360 elite than NEVER gets used and a Wii that i only play now since I hacked it.

I don't want Live, I reckon I'm sorted if I hack the 360. I can download the games I want just for single player and any games I want for online I'll continue to buy them for the PS3.

again i can get you in contact with a guy who does it for 25

was 25 wen i last got it done.......you could become my games supplier :wink:

many xbox's you had ?

Is it a hardware hack? Wouldn't I be able to do it myself? :(

Is it a hardware hack? Wouldn't I be able to do it myself? :(

dunno

think its software

all i know is i gave him my xbox to his house, went n got a kebab n he called me 15 mins later :wink:

You have to open it and flash the software(firmware) on the DVD drive from your computer. The new iXtream LT firmware (For liteon drives only the now) is safe to go on Live, all others it's not.

If you get caught (Like I did last ban wave) they ban the console (Not live account or IP).

I have flashed many friends xbox's, but I know people who charge crazy money £30 for something so simple.

many xbox's you had ?

have a non hdmi

banned 6gb premium

unbanned 120gb elite.

all i play on the unbanned one is fifa n cod

The new LT hack need a little work to the drive done to get the elite done.

Now im over in the states im sruggling to get this hack.

Nope, its the same as it has always been. LT is just a firmware like all the others released in the past.

Here is the way to do it:

Get a xbox at game or gamestation, pay the extra £25 for the 2year warranty.

Get your xbox flashed (Make sure who ever does it uses a hairdryer to take of the warranty sticker so it can be reapplied).

Play backup games on live to your hearts content!

IF you get banned, take it back to game(station) and say you spiled juice in it and it no longer works, because you took out that damage warranty, they will give you a new xbox on that day. Go back to step 2.

You heard it from me first.

• 3 weeks later...

Only way you get banned is if you play a game online made by microsoft studios like gears of war, halo and forza. You can flash the xbox by connecting the disk drive to your computer and re-coding it using command prompt you will find so good tutorials on the web :wink: