Legion 1882

TheNuts

saw this banner [Legion 1882] today in the Broomloan Stand today.

at first i thought it was to do with the Leeds game, but realised that was 1992...i think

anybody know what this is about...or if we have a new supporters group?

23836_10150142152700585_697190584_11605934_3843610_n.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunch of cunts over watching rangers when their shite team is playing linfield WTF. Wankers

<cr>

this guys from belfast and i dont know if its meant to be a joke, or if he supports another team....or a tim :shifty:

<cr> <cr> <cr>

was about 20 belfast lads all around us in broomloan rear today ,great hearing that accent and the patter was

awesome ,one of them had lost his mobile,dropped his burger whilst fallin up the stairs,had a fixed odds coupon on that wasnt lookin too good at 20 past 3 and when st mirren scored he shouted to all his mates

"thats it im goin back to the hotel to have a shave in the bath with an electric razor"

amongst all the laughter his mate replies "naw your fuckin no ive got the room key"

fuckin quality bunch of guys ...

Fucking hate glentoran know them too well I am a linfield fan their club invited Celtic over for a friendly recently their fans usedto wear Celtic tops I kid you not .me a tim aye dead on

That friendly was called off from a fear of fighting starting.

From another Linfield fan :wink:

Still invited them over and if your a linfield fan then you will have seen this mob wearing Celtic tops in their grandstand 80s and 90s did you not

I'm fully aware of their past connections with the tims but the majority of their support is protestant.

Most of the lads I know who support glentoran are rangers fans aswell so I wouldn't say they all wore cltic tops, but yes some did.

Still invited them over and if your a linfield fan then you will have seen this mob wearing Celtic tops in their grandstand 80s and 90s did you not

I was going to all the Belfast Derby's as a Linfield fan in the 80's and 90's and never once did I see a RAceltic top.

Any appearance of a RAceltic top in their support would have been a tongue in cheek attempt to wind up the blues fans, and even then that would have been stupid as their own supporters would have burnt it.

Glentorans fans are every bit as loyalist as Linfields I can assure you.

I was going to all the Belfast Derby's as a Linfield fan in the 80's and 90's and never once did I see a RAceltic top.

Any appearance of a RAceltic top in their support would have been a tongue in cheek attempt to wind up the blues fans, and even then that would have been stupid as their own supporters would have burnt it.

Glentorans fans are every bit as loyalist as Linfields I can assure you.

thanks for that info (tu)