Vanguard Bears official complaint

strar8

Excellent - hit back at the shite that call themselves journalists

LF calls himself a journalist and hes been brainwashed by a girl journalist who according to LF is not an irish wannabe but has an irish tri colour in her bedroom mmmmmm ok. :uk:

Im going to tell you the truth im finding really hard to believe you LF others can believe you if they want, i'd like to know why you would tell everyone here you know her it dosn't make sense, anyway i can't wait to see what you write next. :wink:

I'm not a journalist yet, :lol:, if only.

I have an American flag and a French one in my room - does that make me a wannabe Frenchman/American? Nope.

I was trying to give some info about the person who wrote it, not the actual article.

I seem to have miscalculated the number of people that would blow their nut that I'd know a Celtic fan and not denounce/exile her from my life because of one non-story.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LF calls himself a journalist and hes been brainwashed by a girl journalist who according to LF is not an irish wannabe but has an irish tri colour in her bedroom mmmmmm ok. :uk:

Im going to tell you the truth im finding really hard to believe you LF others can believe you if they want, i'd like to know why you would tell everyone here you know her it dosn't make sense, anyway i can't wait to see what you write next. :wink:

Laudrup Forever has over 5,000 posts, how many have you got again?

good work vb. the newspaper in question is nothing short of a rag not fit to wipe yir arse with.watp.

If you bought it to wipe your arse YOU would have to buy 2(even tho the NOTW has 100 pages) :happy::rolleyes:

Interesting read.

I know Lorna personally, as she's a friend of mine, but it's definitely safe to say we disagree on football.

I know for a fact she's never been to a game, never mind an Old Firm one.

Also, I know for a fact she doesn't like us Gers fans on the whole, bu t I can categorically say she has no agenda - she doesn't look for any excuse to do us down in the press.

Anyone from VB wants more info, feel free to PM me - within reason. (tu)

Are you giving her one, as you have done fcuk all but stick up for this reptile

Oi.. Nothing wrong with Reptiles!! :wink:

I see you've worked out how to judge the worth of every poster. :rolleyes:

For that to be published it would need to get past two sub editors and probably the editor if it is her first story. Chances are they'd have checked it out and decided it had enough truth in it to make it worth running. No doubt the deeply offended windy cleaner can produce 20 people sitting beside him who will each swear every word is true. It is a gutter paper but it is a well run one and they'll be careful, they don't want sued. The story is clearly nonsense, but it is sensational and it is Old firm related so the Scottish tabloids will run it. It isn't an agenda it's economics, this kind of shit sells. This complaint is going nowhere, no one has been libelled, there is no way of proving the guy is lying and, unfortunately, being a Celtic fan, and having an Irish flag on your wall isn't illegal.

I'd worked out sonOwilliam is a tit a while ago. I take issue with him calling Laudrup Forever, who I don't know and I don't think I've ever conversed with on here, on this. He's clearly not a Tim or a Tim sympathiser, he threw some light onto this thread which was becoming an echo chamber and got nothing but stick for it. I'll take Laudrup Forevers word on this lassie, he knows her, so far no one else seems to.

It doesnt make sense to be friends with Rangers hating scum such as this bitch, I hope she gets whats coming to her.

Tbh, I can see that being a valid point, but football rarely comes up between us two.

Somehow, this seems to be the more pressing issue in the thread however.

Go figure.

For that to be published it would need to get past two sub editors and probably the editor if it is her first story. Chances are they'd have checked it out and decided it had enough truth in it to make it worth running. No doubt the deeply offended windy cleaner can produce 20 people sitting beside him who will each swear every word is true. It is a gutter paper but it is a well run one and they'll be careful, they don't want sued. The story is clearly nonsense, but it is sensational and it is Old firm related so the Scottish tabloids will run it. It isn't an agenda it's economics, this kind of shit sells. This complaint is going nowhere, no one has been libelled, there is no way of proving the guy is lying and, unfortunately, being a Celtic fan, and having an Irish flag on your wall isn't illegal.

i would have thought that the journalist has published on her twitter her hatred of glasgow rangers and also the i hate nacho novo facebook

it would appear that lorna smith is not a person who is impartial and it is only right of vanguard bears to highlight this as if you ignore it the lies will only get bigger

:rolleyes::sherlock:

I didn't know it's a competition.

I'd worked out sonOwilliam is a tit a while ago. I take issue with him calling Laudrup Forever, who I don't know and I don't think I've ever conversed with on here, on this. He's clearly not a Tim or a Tim sympathiser, he threw some light onto this thread which was becoming an echo chamber and got nothing but stick for it. I'll take Laudrup Forevers word on this lassie, he knows her, so far no one else seems to.

He's just got a different opinion and he likes to take the piss when he's not getting his way. Not sure if that makes him a tit, but there you are.

Cheers mate, that's exactly what I was trying to do, but it's went over the head of some people, what with them being in such a tizzy that I know the tim that's written this.

Your one plonker aren't you, what exactully did i call Laudrup Forever.?

You must see things what other people don't, are you ok, are you drunk. :beer1::wink:

Ah... now I see exactly where you're coming from. Thanks.

Good work again by VB's.

This gutter rag has printed many articles about Rangers that were absolute pish,sash grass,peperemi,eggs benedict etc. The Club should be taking this paper to task but unfortunately can't be bothered or don't have the guts to.

This particular article really gets to me because of the manner of the blatant lies told, which VB's have highlighted. Nothing may come of the coplaint but at least someone is fighting our corner.

Your one plonker aren't you, what exactully did i call Laudrup Forever.?

You must see things what other people don't, are ok you drunk. :beer1::wink:

Have you been drinking more to the point?

Ah... now I see exactly where you're coming from. Thanks.

Congrats AMMS, come join me in 'sympathiser corner'.

It's where all the non-ridiculous posters are tonight apparently.

It doesnt make sense to be friends with Rangers hating scum such as this bitch, I hope she gets whats coming to her.

Tbh, I can see that being a valid point, but football rarely comes up between us two.

Go figure.

Can you kick her in the cunt for me?

Go figure.

:praise: :praise: :praise:

Go figure.

:lol: you just took the words out of everybodys mouth :clap::praise:

Go figure.

:lol:

Nah, I'm not one for hitting women.

Maine and sOw might be your best bet though.

LF call me one sided on this but if i had a "mate" who hated Rangers fans, who celebrated scurrilous lies against the club that i loved and branded the support as "Paedopiles" for no reason I'd have enough to question this said friendship.

It's a ridiculous hate filled article. Vanguard Bears are perfectly right to fight back against these lies about the Rangers supporters in general. These papers are rags but shit sticks and we've been open and defenseless to it for far too long.

Go figure.

:lol:

Nah, I'm not one for hitting women.

Maine and sOw might be your best bet though.

:lol: i like the way this Vanguard Bear post just turned into Laudrupforever post.

LF call me one sided on this but if i had a "mate" who hated Rangers fans, who celebrated scurrilous lies against the club that i loved and branded the support as "Paedopiles" for no reason I'd have enough to question this said friendship.

It's a ridiculous hate filled article. Vanguard Bears are perfectly right to fight back against these lies about the Rangers supporters in general. These papers are rags but shit sticks and we've been open and defenseless to it for far too long.

I agree with the fightback from VB, as I have done with everything they've done that I've seen.

VB cannot be commended enough for the work they've done, I've just tried to throw some light on the background of the journo behind this.

Somehow, more people on here who've never clapped eyes on the journo seem to think they know her better than me - a mate of hers for about five years. But whatever.

Some people need to vent like this, and if that's how they need to let off steam, then that's up to them.

I seemed to have a few VB members coming after me a bit tonight with this, which is strange, as I've supported them throughout this thread and I actually agree with going to the PCC over this one.

Didn't read any where about zak gesturing to the Rangers support throughout the game,

We all seem to be junkies according to the 10 year old......mmmm nice well educated kid....