Vanguard Bears official complaint

strar8

Interesting read.

I know Lorna personally, as she's a friend of mine, but it's definitely safe to say we disagree on football.

I know for a fact she's never been to a game, never mind an Old Firm one.

Also, I know for a fact she doesn't like us Gers fans on the whole, bu t I can categorically say she has no agenda - she doesn't look for any excuse to do us down in the press.

Anyone from VB wants more info, feel free to PM me - within reason. (tu)

Just out of curiosity, if she has no agenda then why the heck is she writing a story on a subject she obviously knows sweet FA about?

Her facts prove that, as to not knowing which part of the ground said people were in.

It appears she does not do her homework. Another lazy reporter going on what "tims tell her".

By not doing her homework or work properly, she should be sacked. But it's a gutter rag she works for so she probably belongs there.

Why is everything being deflected away from the real culprits on the day. Scumbags not respecting the silence for a former player.

The greatest pedos in the world deflect again.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting read.

I know Lorna personally, as she's a friend of mine, but it's definitely safe to say we disagree on football.

Also, I know for a fact she doesn't like us Gers fans on the whole, bu t I can categorically say she has no agenda - she doesn't look for any excuse to do us down in the press.

Just out of curiosity, if she has no agenda then why the heck is she writing a story on a subject she obviously knows sweet FA about?

Her facts prove that, as to not knowing which part of the ground said people were in.

It appears she does not do her homework. Another lazy reporter going on what "tims tell her".

By not doing her homework or work properly, she should be sacked. But it's a gutter rag she works for so she probably belongs there.

Why is everything being deflected away from the real culprits on the day. Scumbags not respecting the silence for a former player.

The greatest pedos in the world deflect again.

That's immediately what came to mind when I read it.

Thought it was a strange one that she was covering this story, as she's scoobied about football.

Secondly, hell will freeze over before we see the mhanks getting done down in that rag.

I can see them sitting in their little slop houses and supporters buses concocting stories to feed to their mhedia puppets for "EXCLUSIVE" publications.

The 'Billy Boys' was a fine example - they tried to say it referred to a murder in Northern Ireland and when that was proved wrong they came up with the F*nian = catholic story instead.

The 'Famine Song sacrificial lamb' was another one who used his son to play the offended card.

The poor wee soul was crying about the nasty Rangers fans singing about an event no one alive can remember, whilst all around him thousands of bheasts were glorifying an organisation who murdered hundreds of men, (pregnant) women and children in recent years yet the wee soul never blinked an eyelid. (maybe his eyes were too full of tears for the famine victims)

We could have a lottery on what the next 'sacrificial offended lamb' sticks his/her head above the parapet to be offended about. Mymoneys on Derrys Walls cos its a rousing anthem.

Using chidren in this point scoring way is beneath contempt but then with their track record nothing should surprise us.

I can see them sitting in their little slop houses and supporters buses concocting stories to feed to their mhedia puppets for "EXCLUSIVE" publications.

The 'Billy Boys' was a fine example - they tried to say it referred to a murder in Northern Ireland and when that was proved wrong they came up with the F*nian = catholic story instead.

The 'Famine Song sacrificial lamb' was another one who used his son to play the offended card.

The poor wee soul was crying about the nasty Rangers fans singing about an event no one alive can remember, whilst all around him thousands of bheasts were glorifying an organisation who murdered hundreds of men, (pregnant) women and children in recent years yet the wee soul never blinked an eyelid. (maybe his eyes were too full of tears for the famine victims)

We could have a lottery on what the next 'sacrificial offended lamb' sticks his/her head above the parapet to be offended about. Mymoneys on Derrys Walls cos its a rousing anthem.

Using chidren in this point scoring way is beneath contempt but then with their track record nothing should surprise us.

They always use children in the code at the Glitterdome.

Interesting read.

"She has no agenda" are sure you read that shite ffs, thats what you would call a twisted irish wanabe, you must be making this up how the hell do you know someone like that who has a tri colour in her bedroom.?

Interesting read.

"She has no agenda" are sure you read that shite ffs, thats what you would call a twisted irish wanabe, you must be making this up how the hell do you know someone like that who has a tri colour in her bedroom.?

I know her well, and she's no Irish wannabe. Liking a country doesn't make you a wannabe does it?

I've got all the time in the world for NI, but I've no desire to be Northern Irish, I'm happy with being Scottish, as is she.

It's not all black and white mate.

Maybe he's a rounded enough person to be able to speak to Celtic supporters without automatically going into a beetroot-faced rage.

Maybe he's a rounded enough person to be able to speak to Celtic supporters without automatically going into a beetroot-faced rage.

As if by magic, the apologist appears.

Interesting read.

I know her well, and she's no Irish wannabe. Liking a country doesn't make you a wannabe does it?

I've got all the time in the world for NI, but I've no desire to be Northern Irish, I'm happy with being Scottish, as is she.

I trust your opinion, LF, so if you know her well then I've no reason not to believe what you're saying.

So, going by what you've said about her, is this her first 'big' article?

If it is, to me it smacks of someone who has let the fact she has supposedly got an 'exclusive' go to her head and looked to sensationalise something to make a name for herself. Something which she's certainly done. She comes accross to me as out of her depth and naive.

What, I'm a regular 'apologist' for LaudrupForever am I? I've barely spoken to him before. What have I said that's so offended you this time?

It would appear there's no grey area on this one.

Better leave the flak to me on this one, I'll be getting it since I've the audacity to be mates with a tim who likes Ireland.

You better watch mate he'll be calling you a bigot next for saying that.I would just ignore that one mate. (tu)

Interesting read.

I trust your opinion, LF, so if you know her well then I've no reason not to believe what you're saying.

So, going by what you've said about her, is this her first 'big' article?

If it is, to me it smacks of someone who has let the fact she has supposedly got an 'exclusive' and looked to sensationalise something to make a name for herself. Something which she's certainly done. She comes accross to me as out of her depth and naive.

As far as I can gather, you're not far off the mark, this would be her first exclusive going by what VB got from her twitter.

She is quite young and naive, so like I said, you're more or less there from what I can figure out.

Does anyone actually take much notice of what the NOTW say?

Molehills and mountains springs to mind.

While it's true she's most likely adding poison to minds that are already diseased, it's still important to keep an eye out for attacks like this and stamp them out as soon as they spring to light. They should not be tolerated in any way, shape or form.

I agree, but this is a non-story. I had not even heard about it until I came across this thread. I honestly couldn't give a shit about it. Say what they want. Who cares.

You always pop up when someone says celtic or irish i wonder why at tim es, its not even your aurguement anyway wierd. :sherlock:

While it's true she's most likely adding poison to minds that are already diseased, it's still important to keep an eye out for attacks like this and stamp them out as soon as they spring to light. They should not be tolerated in any way, shape or form.

I agree, but this is a non-story. I had not even heard about it until I came across this thread. I honestly couldn't give a shit about it. Say what they want. Who cares.

It's all fine and well saying 'who cares' and I feel that way myself sometimes, but at the end of the day these gutter rags pretending to be newspapers shouldn't be allowed to get away with printing some of the things they print. I'm not just talking about stories like this either, they're constantly printing absolute drivel that often has serious implications, yet they practically always get away with it because of their legal get-outs. Well, there should ultimately be a line drawn on what hacks can publish in the mass media and that line should be one which can't be crossed. This article is no surprise to me coming from the NOTW though, so that shows up what a filth of a rag it is.

It isn't just her that needs her balls booted surely there is people checking the stories too you'd think they'd be more careful just don't buy there paper that will get through to them that normal people don't want to read this bile

You better watch mate he'll be calling you a bigot next for saying that.I would just ignore that one mate. (tu)

No problem to me mate. When it comes to the dark side and its sundry minions, I'm a fully paid up bigot waving my advanced bigot membership card for all to see.

It's a non story that was printed in a national paper and having a dig at a Rangers fan, or non-fan, as seems to be the case.

You just stick to living in your bubble where it's obvious you're happy to let these so called journalists get away with printing lies.

Let there be no doubt about what is happening here, they think they can get away with it, well they can't they have broken the editors code.

Interesting read.

Are you giving her one, as you have done fcuk all but stick up for this reptile

It's a non story that was printed in a national paper and having a dig at a Rangers fan, or non-fan, as seems to be the case.

You just stick to living in your bubble where it's obvious you're happy to let these so called journalists get away with printing lies.

Let there be no doubt about what is happening here, they think they can get away with it, well they can't they have broken the editors code.

Im in no bubble my friend, I just have no interest in rising to this crap. Which is all it is.

Interesting read.

Are you giving her one, as you have done fcuk all but stick up for this reptile

Nope, and as she's a good mate, football aside, that's totally fucking tasteless.

As Radlord said, 'Maybe he's a rounded enough person to be able to speak to Celtic supporters without automatically going into a beetroot-faced rage.'

I'm still waiting on her getting back to me before I make any final judgments, but I'm big enough not to condemn her straight away without seeing what she has to say.

Plus, I've got the added bonus of having known her for like the past five years, but if you think you know better than me, then I stand corrected. :rolleyes: