Vanguard Bears official complaint

strar8

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting read.

I know Lorna personally, as she's a friend of mine, but it's definitely safe to say we disagree on football.

I know for a fact she's never been to a game, never mind an Old Firm one.

Also, I know for a fact she doesn't like us Gers fans on the whole, bu t I can categorically say she has no agenda - she doesn't look for any excuse to do us down in the press.

Anyone from VB wants more info, feel free to PM me - within reason. (tu)

Interesting read.

I know Lorna personally, as she's a friend of mine, but it's definitely safe to say we disagree on football.

Also, I know for a fact she doesn't like us Gers fans on the whole, bu t I can categorically say she has no agenda - she doesn't look for any excuse to do us down in the press.

Well you better look at her again then as this smells badly.

Good work by them, but tbh a waste of time.

Why?

Tims dont give a fuck what we think, end off. They will continue to print shit like this no matter how many times we protest against it.

Only way forward for me is to advise all papers, tv or radio that everytime they print or repeat lies like this without proof then there banned end off. From ibrox i mean.

It isn't sent to "tims". It's sent to the PCC, who are required to make a judgement according to their own guidelines.

Interesting read.

Well you better look at her again then as this smells badly.

Nah, I know her pretty well and I think she's just made a complete fucking arse of this as opposed to any sort of agenda.

Just my opinion, and I know chances are I'll be totally outnumbered on this one, but that's just the way I see it, given what she's like.

Kudos to the VB. Ibrox should immediately hire them full time to run the PR department, as they have their wits about them and respond to attacks on the club in an intelligent and timely manner. Anna Smith is anything but a respectable journalist, as she has proven over and over and again. It's high time force was met with force - we have allowed this sort of nonsense to go on far too long.

Does anyone actually take much notice of what the NOTW say?

Molehills and mountains springs to mind.

While it's true she's most likely adding poison to minds that are already diseased, it's still important to keep an eye out for attacks like this and stamp them out as soon as they spring to light. They should not be tolerated in any way, shape or form.

Why?

Tims dont give a fuck what we think, end off. They will continue to print shit like this no matter how many times we protest against it.

Only way forward for me is to advise all papers, tv or radio that everytime they print or repeat lies like this without proof then there banned end off. From ibrox i mean.

It isn't sent to "tims". It's sent to the PCC, who are required to make a judgement according to their own guidelines.

Yes i know but what will happen?? Fuck all. At best they will print a tiny sorry and we will all be happy. But then the next paper print more lies and crap. Thats my point. We are past the point scoring stage with some of theses people and papers, so just ban them from ibrox end off.

While it's true she's most likely adding poison to minds that are already diseased, it's still important to keep an eye out for attacks like this and stamp them out as soon as they spring to light. They should not be tolerated in any way, shape or form.

yup i agree just like so many that still say that it was us that threw bannanas at Mark Walters (from the celtice end)

bet she believes this.

It's attitudes like this that give "journos" like Smith free reign to invent ever more elaborate stories denigrating the Rangers support.

If you wish to keep your head in the sand then that's your right

Why?

Yes i know but what will happen?? Fuck all. At best they will print a tiny sorry and we will all be happy. But then the next paper print more lies and crap. Thats my point. We are past the point scoring stage with some of theses people and papers, so just ban them from ibrox end off.

I know exactly what will happen, but newspapers detest dealing with PCC Complaints, as do journalists, whether we get a "result" or not, and the more they get, the more they will think about just writing whatever they like.

VB do not sit on the Rangers Football Club board, and are unable to just ban journalists on a whim.

If we had that kind of power we'd utilise it, there'd be no need for our site, and we could all get on with supporting the greatest football institution in the world without distraction.

On a serious note - the VB work will be irking the tim establishment as it exposes their dirty tricks.

VB should stand by for some personal attacks on their leadership as timothy will be cranking up the spin

machine for an all out offensive aimed at discrediting them.

Tin hats on lads.

On a serious note - the VB work will be irking the tim establishment as it exposes their dirty tricks.

VB should stand by for some personal attacks on their leadership as timothy will be cranking up the spin

Tin hats on lads.

They've tried that already, and they usually make a James Hunt of it.

Tin hats on lads.

They've tried that already, and they usually make a James Hunt of it.

They are masters of spin, lies and deceit led by spinmaster Reid.

I can see them cranking up the pressure the more VB exposes them and their mhates.

Attack is the best form of defence as i'm sure you will all know.

It's attitudes like this that give "journos" like Smith free reign to invent ever more elaborate stories denigrating the Rangers support.

If you wish to keep your head in the sand then that's your right

Bingo (tu)

People cant just stand by and think it will go away, someone HAS to step up to the plate, and, sey enough is enough. It SHOULD be the club, and the Chairman, but, sadly, thats not happening.

Interesting read.

She's never been to a game yet hates Rangers fans?

She's a roman catholic bigot then?

Interesting read.

She's never been to a game yet hates Rangers fans?

She's a roman catholic bigot then?

She was brought up a Celtic fan, and as far as I'm aware, isn't a Catholic.

Don't see what the religious side of things has to do with this one.