Rangers Red Day

9RANGERS9

haha your good!!! haha my mate was right haha, superb!!!

the red day advert will appear in fanzines soon, i was just trying to drum up intereset disloyally i know, but rangers fans are quick to shoot you down when you have an idea, for example me and my bro requested to take drums and flutes into the stadium for pre-match entertainment but were told no!!!

during the game thats a pain in the arse i agree, but what harm is it to raise the spirits for the game, why can we not generate this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBPoyXEOhM

i love all the card displays and all the fans wearing one colour. i love to hear the ibrox roar and to see glasgow swamped in red white and blue, like manchester but we havent done this for some time i just wanted to get us united on that front

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4pages cba reading... whats this Red Day

Never heard of it, and it was only Blue Nose Day at the weekend :sherlock:

Bump!

Fog fill me in whats going down :BELM:

He came trying to advertise his site claiming it wasn't him

i whois'd it found out his name, posted it and he said why you posting my name and thats the end of that :sherlock:

the rest of scotlands supposrters might be pish, but we need to get the atmosphere back, im sick of fcukers in the stands telling others to shut up or sit down when their singing or the bears are on the offensive. whats wrong with atmosphere?

Bump!

He was trying to tell us Ibrox was going to have a "red day" when we would all wear red tops to create a sea of red.

He was selling these shit tops on a site he owned but tried to pretend he didn't own it by saying he bought a couple himself. :BELM:

the rest of scotlands supposrters might be pish, but we need to get the atmosphere back, im sick of fcukers in the stands telling others to shut up or sit down when their singing or the bears are on the offensive. whats wrong with atmosphere?

Nae bother, Stephen Purdon.

the red day advert will appear in fanzines soon, i was just trying to drum up intereset disloyally i know, but rangers fans are quick to shoot you down when you have an idea, for example me and my bro requested to take drums and flutes into the stadium for pre-match entertainment but were told no!!!

during the game thats a pain in the arse i agree, but what harm is it to raise the spirits for the game, why can we not generate this

i love all the card displays and all the fans wearing one colour. i love to hear the ibrox roar and to see glasgow swamped in red white and blue, like manchester but we havent done this for some time i just wanted to get us united on that front

Bollocks you were trying to con your fellow fans , go feck yourself.

apologies to all, just tried to drum up enthusiasm for something i wanted to do, a rangers red day!!!

why is that so hard to understand, thiunk of manchester covered in blue, or glasgow covered in orange for orange day!!!

Bump!

He was trying to tell us Ibrox was going to have a "red day" when we would all wear red tops to create a sea of red.

He was selling these shit tops on a site he owned but tried to pretend he didn't own it by saying he bought a couple himself. :BELM:

Thats so poor man :lol:

Why would anyone want to wear Red anyways, Blue it is always! :praise:

What did his tops look like anyways?

reg IP ADDRESS Englewood, United States . ?

Does that mean anything Fog.

ssshhh i now have my suspicions bout you..lol...boooooo

u know too much and have madee it public........................only kiddin :P

So instead of just coming on here and saying that, you tried to nick our money?

Theres a ground at the east end that you might be better in.

Could try just don't be as pushy let people make there own minds up. (tu)

p.s. as long as your not a tim.

apologies to all, just tried to drum up enthusiasm for something i wanted to do, a rangers red day!!!

why is that so hard to understand, thiunk of manchester covered in blue, or glasgow covered in orange for orange day!!!

well drum up enthusiasm for an ORANGE DAY ..MAYBE....just a thought....?

Bump!

Thats so poor man :lol:

Why would anyone want to wear Red anyways, Blue it is always! :praise:

What did his tops look like anyways?

Fucking awful..... :lol:

mugging fellow fans??? you having a laff? the shirts are from yourdesign.co.uk they cost £14.00 to buy right, if someone bought one fromn my site it would get posted to me then i use the £3.00 to post it to the buyer so im not robbing, i was genuinely trying to get the bears to wear red for a red day, go to your design.co.uk if you dont believe me, i swear to you all!!!!!

Orange day would be better.

i as a fan wanted to create a red day, shirts are £14.00 from your design, i design it there buy it and send it to you, i take £17 on my site meaning i buy it for £14.00 and use the £3.00 to post it to the buyer so i make no profit AT ALL!!!

wanna do an orange day spread the word, i just wanted to drum up interest...NO PROFIT WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE!!!

Orange day would be better.

son o william ,your names gonna get related to these tshirts ,so act quick mate ...lol