Rangers Red Day

9RANGERS9

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i as a fan wanted to create a red day, shirts are £14.00 from your design, i design it there buy it and send it to you, i take £17 on my site meaning i buy it for £14.00 and use the £3.00 to post it to the buyer so i make no profit AT ALL!!!

wanna do an orange day spread the word, i just wanted to drum up interest...NO PROFIT WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE!!!

Our away kit is red.

apologies to all, just tried to drum up enthusiasm for something i wanted to do, a rangers red day!!!

why is that so hard to understand, thiunk of manchester covered in blue, or glasgow covered in orange for orange day!!!

well drum up enthusiasm for an ORANGE DAY ..MAYBE....just a thought....?

Orange day would be better.

son o william ,your names gonna get related to these tshirts ,so act quick mate ...lol

:lol: i know he give the link i posted it :lol:

so as much as i was dishonest ( a timmy trait, and im sorry) i was not going to make any profit from my fellow bears will someone please do the maths and rectify that, i am not a ned, a thief or trying to mug gers fans, just do the sums and youll prove me right!!! dont want you all thinking im a leechy clatty tim, sheep, w*nker etc...

and aye i agree an orange day would be superb!!!!

just check the info i said above, i do not want you thinking i was mugging off fellow bears, please rectify this as it is untrue

apologies to all, just tried to drum up enthusiasm for something i wanted to do, a rangers red day!!!

why is that so hard to understand, thiunk of manchester covered in blue, or glasgow covered in orange for orange day!!!

son o william ,your names gonna get related to these tshirts ,so act quick mate ...lol

I know ffs stop posting that pic with my name on it :lol:

if i went to the bother ,i wouldnt be doin it for no profit ffs.you mental...business is business ,you think the guys that sell scarves and badges etc do it for eff all.and theres OUR OWN fuckin catering vans outside the stadium match days

fuck me over 3 quid for a fuckin burger....dont think you are doin us a favour cause our own club sure aint mate.

:lol:

our club doesnt help its people like the blue order who do us the favour, i just wanted to do something on my own, sorry for coming across crooked, and general cartman, im sure you are all of the above but if you did do the math youd find that i was GENUINELY trying to do something special, thats all, nothing malicious, so you can stop with the insults, clatty tim!!??!! doesnt get any worse, give it a by,

i run a magazine, own a season ticket and have to put up with the same old cold atmosphere at the brox, yes it is business, but this was an idea, nothing more nothing less

YOURDESIGN.CO.UK £14.00 T-SHIRT

I charged £17.00 so that i could post it out to you the buyer, no BS okay.

Stephen Purdon is the cunt that plays wee boab in river city is it no?

a bet its him !! ahahahaha

Haha

Is he from Alexandria?

naw hes fae shettleston MAN...

And a good bluenose right enough,but he aint no red tshirt tbh..

haha thats no my pic that a guy that registered on the site

im a decent guy that wanted to make a change thats all, typical of our support cannae have a fcuking idea without someone shooting you down, same when you start the bouncy, always one c*nt tells you to sit the fcuk down

forums are just as bad, gang mentality, and aye am in river city big deal, ffs cannae dae nothinbg nowadays makes you wonder why the fcuk you go to games anymore

Stephen Purdon is the cunt that plays wee boab in river city is it no?

a bet its him !! ahahahaha

Haha

Is he from Alexandria?

naw hes fae shettleston MAN...

And a good bluenose right enough,but he aint no red tshirt tbh..

:lol: hes a rednose day ffs

our club doesnt help its people like the blue order who do us the favour, i just wanted to do something on my own, sorry for coming across crooked, and general cartman, im sure you are all of the above but if you did do the math youd find that i was GENUINELY trying to do something special, thats all, nothing malicious, so you can stop with the insults, clatty tim!!??!! doesnt get any worse, give it a by,

i run a magazine, own a season ticket and have to put up with the same old cold atmosphere at the brox, yes it is business, but this was an idea, nothing more nothing less

YOURDESIGN.CO.UK £14.00 T-SHIRT

I charged £17.00 so that i could post it out to you the buyer, no BS okay.

He only quoted what you said.

im a decent guy that wanted to make a change thats all, typical of our support cannae have a fcuking idea without someone shooting you down, same when you start the bouncy, always one c*nt tells you to sit the fcuk down

forums are just as bad, gang mentality, and aye am in river city big deal, ffs cannae dae nothinbg nowadays makes you wonder why the fcuk you go to games anymore

Proved your a bit of a scumbag actually.

right so everybody here wants an orange day, so what you all gonna do about it??? sit on ur arse and hope someone else deals with it???

a do that and am sick of it, one wee idea is all a wanted

any chance of some free ad's in your mag :wink: