Rangers Red Day

9RANGERS9

Hi guys completely new to the forums, so hello hello to all my fellow bears and bearettes. Came across an advert in one of the fanzines and i noticed one of the guys on the forums has tried bringing it up in another topic but was unfortunately shot down!!!

But has anyone got the t-shirt yet for the rangers red day? Its a group of Gers fans who are wanting to uniote the Rangers fans on the day of our final league game at Ibrox by having all us bears in red rather than the usual royal blue. I think its a great idea and im hopeful all my fellow bears will get behind me.

I run a wee magazine due out in Glasgow near the end of march and im thinking of placing an advert in there to drum up interest does anyone know the website where you can get the red day shirt?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the 'Rangers red day'? And why?

its same as orange day a few years, got wind of it in a rangers pub on paisley rd west in one of they fanzines, they had a picture of it its cracking!!!

"hoops, we did it again with the spl trophy haha class act but i dont know where to get it???

it would be cool to see ibrox in a sea of red!

think its to show we are bosses of the firm!!!

its same as orange day a few years, got wind of it in a rangers pub on paisley rd west in one of they fanzines, they had a picture of it its cracking!!!

"hoops, we did it again with the spl trophy haha class act but i dont know where to get it???

Why not a sea of blue?

Why not a sea of blue?

we have a sea of blue every week at the brox so i can see where the idea comes from, i personally think it would be awesome to witness!!!

the woman one looks better, just as well i have manboobs

if someone could gimme the web address ill post pics but i dont have a clue where to find it??? tried looking on google but to no avail, hope it wasnt a just a daft idea, cos they looked decent

I think its a good idea, it should bring all of ibrox together for one big roar (tu)

exactly i love it when all the bears bunch together like the card displays weve had, and orange day was one of my favourites

I think its a good idea, it should bring all of ibrox together for one big roar (tu)

exactly i love it when all the bears bunch together like the card displays weve had, and orange day was one of my favourites

Thats what we need again im up for that mate (tu)