Rangers Red Day

9RANGERS9

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the 'Rangers red day'? And why?

its same as orange day a few years, got wind of it in a rangers pub on paisley rd west in one of they fanzines, they had a picture of it its cracking!!!

"hoops, we did it again with the spl trophy haha class act but i dont know where to get it???

it would be cool to see ibrox in a sea of red!

think its to show we are bosses of the firm!!!

if someone could gimme the web address ill post pics but i dont have a clue where to find it??? tried looking on google but to no avail, hope it wasnt a just a daft idea, cos they looked decent

the money doesnt make me better than others no, but the least youb expect on a RANGERS forum is a bit of respect for fellow fans, thats all

I think your grasp on the word respect is a little loose

You came on here trying to bullshit us all, if you are truly trying to revive the atmosphere at Ibrox, why did you not just come out with the truth from the off?

Mmm?

What a load of bullshit! £17 for a t-shirt, you do realise that there are plenty of shops in Scotland that would do something like that for less than £10 if you are buying in bulk.

I wouldn't touch this with a bargepole!

boab? river city? never heard of him

BOLLOX ...so you aint shellsuit boab or huvnae heard o him,,,man ...spotted in tesco shettleston

just behind halfords man ....sellin tshirts fiver a throw ...you aint the same guy????