Rangers Red Day

9RANGERS9

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Orange day was for reason to celebrate the Dutch connection at that time. What possible reason can there be for a red day? Now a Red Hand of Ulster day I would be all for.

That what i was thinking. (tu) but if this was for real id still be up for it. :lol:

Orange day was for reason to celebrate the Dutch connection at that time. What possible reason can there be for a red day? Now a Red Hand of Ulster day I would be all for.

That what i was thinking. (tu) but if this was for real id still be up for it. :lol:

I'd have to buy a few bottles of champions wine first though and get a plain red top with "rangers lass" printed on it for the burd.

So the Red Day was in 'Reality Magazine' (which is owned by you ;) ) and now you're on here advertising, so not advertising honest, therangersshop.com selling t-shirts, which is a site you also own (we know so don't lie).

Behave!

and pretending to buy t shirts off of his own site...... :lol:

We have a new jaffa cake muncher in the making...... :lol:

Oh and change the OXON bit in your address as thats not where you live with the rest of the address as i live in OXON its in england ;)

Its an offence to provide fake domain Registrant details :sherlock:

haha your funny, but ive no been found out, i do a magazine ffs, thats all laff if you want but a just bought two of those fucking things

sorry but how do you explain the domain registered in your name, address and Mag email address

haha your funny, but ive no been found out, i do a magazine ffs, thats all laff if you want but a just bought two of those fucking things

Excellent, put one of the two shirts you bought over your coupon, you ugly wee ned.