Rangers Red Day

9RANGERS9

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a sea of red, that would be good, can you imagine forming a british flag using only shirts at ibrox, would leave it etched for 90 whole minutes, sweet idea

thanks for uploading pic, the ribbons are red and blue of course, the trophy must be green cos of the reflection, how do you get in touch with these guy? wanna see if i can advertise it for them

a sea of red, that would be good, can you imagine forming a british flag using only shirts at ibrox, would leave it etched for 90 whole minutes, sweet idea

thanks for uploading pic, the ribbons are red and blue of course, the trophy must be green cos of the reflection, how do you get in touch with these guy? wanna see if i can advertise it for them

http://therangersshop.webs.com/contactus.htm

http://therangersshop.webs.com/contactus.htm

thanks sonowilliam, when are all the dates sorted out for the games after the split?

i like the design, a red day would be cool i think, orange day for example was amazing the whole of glasgow was covered in orange!!! what a day that was, then every other saturday we paint the town blue anyway, so i agree with the idea just for a one-off would be a nice wee change to have the rangers in red, plus a just bought 2 of them!!!

i like the design, a red day would be cool i think, orange day for example was amazing the whole of glasgow was covered in orange!!! what a day that was, then every other saturday we paint the town blue anyway, so i agree with the idea just for a one-off would be a nice wee change to have the rangers in red, plus a just bought 2 of them!!!

That sites like something a tim would make to try and get abit of money off us, cause their team is shite and the leagues over.

im just doing my bit spreading the word, i love the idea, and that one in the other forums about a card display next season for hamburg, after all we owe them one

tims cannae afford a keyboard let alone buy a website!!!

Apparently they have a forum called talkchildabuse :wink:

They need something to do while they sit at home doing fcuk all.

haha took the whole of the parkheid crisis loan crew to save up for it right enough!!