Real Radio Last night

3rfc2

a bluenose said thommos overrated is he?  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Kevin Thomson is overrated

• yes
    • no

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant player with loads of potential, great leader and i hope he is the next rangers captain. Not afraid to pick up a booking to take one for the team, can spot when we are under a bit of pressure and knows how to tackle.

We have quite a few at Ibrox who are ready to jump on someone.s back at the slightest oppertunity,and I must admit there are still some who have not made up their mind about Thommo. This guy last night is perhaps one of the moaners who were shouting about buying a certain Scott Brown. Now that is what I would call "overrated"!!!

We have quite a few at Ibrox who are ready to jump on someone.s back at the slightest oppertunity,and I must admit there are still some who have not made up their mind about Thommo. This guy last night is perhaps one of the moaners who were shouting about buying a certain Scott Brown. Now that is what I would call "overrated"!!!

i agree he sounded weird to be honest

It's down to opinions but I can't believe anyone would suggest Thomson is overrated! He had a bad injury and took time to get back but on his game he is superb! I'd love to see Walter stop being a shitebag and play Thommo and Davis in the middle with a couple of pacy wingers like Beasley and Novo. We did it for one month in December (only because injuries forced him into it) and we scored about 400 goals!

It's down to opinions but I can't believe anyone would suggest Thomson is overrated! He had a bad injury and took time to get back but on his game he is superb! I'd love to see Walter stop being a shitebag and play Thommo and Davis in the middle with a couple of pacy wingers like Beasley and Novo. We did it for one month in December (only because injuries forced him into it) and we scored about 400 goals!

well said it would be great to see Kevin and Steven link up :):21::beer1::wink:

There's a question waiting for you over at VB...

Going by a lot of replies I see on here, he's totally and utterly under-rated.

Some of his performances in our run to Manchester (CL and UEFA Cup) were just awesome, yet because he's not the flashiest, he doesn't get anything like the merit he deserves.

Future captain, the tims fear him, decent dead-ball player, awesome tackler and he's pulled himself a second career-threatening injury to pull on the royal blue - complete midfielder.

If anything hes underated, when he played his first game after his injury most people were expecting him to start the way he left off. He is getting back to his best and the game against the taigs he was one of many reasons we won that game. Controlled the game and was successful with every tackle and set the tone of the game very early one

yeah, i for one totally agree with alexoliver and as ewen cameron says everyones entitled to their thoughts but Kevin Thomson is not overrated this poll and topic was created to see everyone on RMs thoughts :thomson: :5260:

And anybody believes that was Bear last night on realradio is as gullible as fcuk. :sherlock:

This, and my own $.02

What the hell does overrated and Kevin Thompson have any business being in the same sentence? Overrated.

Did anyone ever say he was the midfielder savior when he came to us? no

Did anyone ever say he's a world beater that would singlehandedly bring us CL fame? no

Did he cost us HUGE sums of money (comparitively) and then lollygag about the pitch not caring in the least? no

Has he proven to be a better buy, even though he's been injured, than "other" players costing more and managing to do less for their clubs? yes!

If Kevin Thompson is overrated then who the hell are we rating him against? Lampard?

What he DOES do, and therefore I rate him, is gets stuck in, gives 100% (when fit) 100% of the time when on the pitch. This same sentiment is given to wee Nacho and is considered the highest praise when speaking about him.

When given to Kevin Thompson, it's used as almost an insult?

I think it's expectations that need to be brought into check far more than this players ability.

i voted yes, he is overrated, but i won't critise him, decent player. I just prefer another player in that role. Not everyone has to agree about everything. I do prefer him over brown though, he is way over rated to the extreme by the pundits.