Anyone got any Rangers tattoos?

GOAT

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive had mine so long its only recognisable to me, its a bit of a blur now, still it only cost me 3 quid when i was 16, i had to borrow my mates birth certificate as you had to be 18 to get it done, the thumping i got from my mum hurt more than the tattoo.

GOT BOTH MY TATS done by BAZ fae HAMILTON,,,,,if anyone getting a gers tattoo done then i would highly recommend BAZ tbh..

renowned the guy is ....though if you are gettin a tattoo then i also recommend using BEPANTHEN....

Not savlon,vaseline,or any others ,has to be BEPANTHEN....

WILL get my pics up ASAP...

We've had so many tattoo threads and not enough :pics: !

As always I've always liked Ferguson's 5 stars... but I know we'll hit 6 soon enough so unsure

Just get one added on.

I'd like the 5 start to fill the arm though.. also thought about getting the crest with the five stars.

Could never get colour though, never been a fan

As always I've always liked Ferguson's 5 stars... but I know we'll hit 6 soon enough so unsure

Just get one added on.

I'd like the 5 start to fill the arm though.. also thought about getting the crest with the five stars.

whit you wouldnt get colour ...so its only tribal tats you would get then .....

ive got an extreme tribal fireball tat which is outlined in black with blue inner..the circular part or the middle

of the fireball is red with the RFC crest inside done in blue....many a compliment thats got..

wouldnt be a tenth what it is if it was just black tbh...

Just get one added on.

whit you wouldnt get colour ...so its only tribal tats you would get then .....

ive got an extreme tribal fireball tat which is outlined in black with blue inner..the circular part or the middle

of the fireball is red with the RFC crest inside done in blue....many a compliment thats got..

wouldnt be a tenth what it is if it was just black tbh...

Correct, I've just never been a fan of colour.. I think its tatty looking after a while