Neil Alexander

Muff

Once again, never let's us down, and made an absolutely outstanding save in the first half. Time, and time again we are told he is not capable of pulling off these saves, well today he did.

Also thought his handling, especially in the second half was top notch, and yet another clean sheet.

Mr Reliable.

Once again, never let's us down, and made an absolutely outstanding save in the first half. Time, and time again we are told he is not capable of pulling off these saves, well today he did.

Also thought his handling, especially in the second half was top notch, and yet another clean sheet.

Mr Reliable.

By who?

He didn't even lose a goal in the cup if my drunken memory serves me right.

He is a class act, although his back heel shimmy almost gave me a heart attack!

good reliable preformance, never seen anything though to say that hes better than shagger. :unsure:

ive always felt that his ability in claiming cross balls made him better than shagger

most teams only get at us by going down the line and throwing in crosses, or with set pieces

alexander is far better than shagger at high balls

said it for far too long now ,hes too good to be an understudy....think we all know that anyway...

and how many among us would be dissapointed if we made a few million on the sale of AM..NA IS MORE THAN CAPABLE..

Great keeper, just NOT the best one we have at Ibrox, but if McGregor moves on I would have no issues if Alexander was given the job.

even if greegs dont move alexander should be given more games.the two of them is similar to the shilton/clemence thing england had a few years back both top class and nobody can make thier mind up who is the better

said it for far too long now ,hes too good to be an understudy....think we all know that anyway...

and how many among us would be dissapointed if we made a few million on the sale of AM..NA IS MORE THAN CAPABLE..

Give me the £4m, 5m +... any day of the week!

cracking goalkeeper,just as good as mcgregor.

get real....he is a great stand in i agree but he is a championship keeper for gods sake!!

The Championship is better than the SPL ;)

Neil Alexander has done it for us in the SPL, League, and Scottish Cups, and in Europe... on a consistant basis. He's better than McGregor in a number of areas.

Mr Reliable.

By who?

conceded 1 vs Dundee.

(tu)

Mr Reliable.

By who?

conceded 1 vs Dundee.

(tu)

even then, iirc it was a belter of a free-kick.

Aye, unstoppable.

cracking goalkeeper,just as good as mcgregor.

get real....he is a great stand in i agree but he is a championship keeper for gods sake!!

The Championship is better than the SPL ;)

Neil Alexander has done it for us in the SPL, League, and Scottish Cups, and in Europe... on a consistant basis. He's better than McGregor in a number of areas.

spot on mate ...hes more commanding and deals wth cross balls better ...ok hes older but if we can coin in on mcgregor

then ching ching...