My mates reply to my text

CM72

After todays result i sent a wee text to wind up my timmy mates.

Getting pumped all game, down to 9 men, scoring against the run of play: That's Why We're Champions!!! And one replied with "Yeah, getting pumped by your own father while watching the game. Thats why youse are paedophiles" So Yeah the BJK jokes came out and i utterly destroyed him.

Are they so un-educated that they do not understand that they are the paedo's??

And has anyone anything else i can see tomorrow to him when i see him??

why sit there texting tims!! Why so much shoe gazing with them...its ridiculous. Never gave them a thought. We were playing St Mirren after all. It was Rangers that won. Who gives a fuck about sellick on a day where we won the cup with 9 men. It was a great day for us. They dont even come into it.

why sit there texting tims!! Why so much shoe gazing with them...its ridiculous. Never gave them a thought. We were playing St Mirren after all. It was Rangers that won. Who gives a fuck about sellick on a day where we won the cup with 9 men. It was a great day for us. They dont even come into it.

And a pigeon :wink:

Getting pumped all game, down to 9 men, scoring against the run of play: That's Why We're Champions!!! And one replied with "Yeah, getting pumped by your own father while watching the game. Thats why youse are paedophiles" So Yeah the BJK jokes came out and i utterly destroyed him.

Never heard of this before - can you elaborate?:rolleyes:

Just say "Enjoy your stay in the hospital" as you ram a hoose brick into his face :wink: