Today makes up for midweek

Revolt

Dunno what to say really, an absolute footballing masterclass from rangers, miller, davis, naismith....... absolutely different class today wier and wilson could of defended our goal for a week against them

has been a fucking joy to watch us today with the fans belting out behind squad alll day............

so errrrrrrrrrr

CHAMPIONNNNNNNNIESSSSSSSSS :D:D:D:D

youve earned it boys!

think naisy deserves a start from now till the end of season, and davis :drool: that boy could walk into the man utd midfield :drool:

We coulda also did that midweek. We are Rangers after all ;)

yeah i know, and believe me i was pissed off to new levels during the week, but at the end of the day, walter knows we need the 10 million more than the scottish cup, some may be angry at him for playing a reserve team but, hes ensuring the 10 million for next season and maybe we dont know just how much that money was needed!

think naisy deserves a start from now till the end of season, and davis :drool: that boy could walk into the man utd midfield :drool:

naisy will get a few more starts but I don't think he should automatically be in the team until the end of the season just because of today, davis walking straight into the man utd midfield ?, calm it down man :lol:

I understand the resting of players mid-week. Its a pity one or two players didnt do more with their chance - I dont blame WS.

All said and done a Title is 100% more important than the Cup, and with CL place in our current finanical position its Crucial! The difference in keeping / loosing Boyd or Boogie for example.

10 clear in the SPL, with 2 games in hand, bheggars ready to cut their wrists and Lennon :rolleyes: as a manager.

How can anyone complain :21: :21: :21:

naisy will get a few more starts but I don't think he should automatically be in the team until the end of the season just because of today, davis walking straight into the man utd midfield ?, calm it down man :lol:

I think Davis is just a younger version of Paul Scholes, fantastic player who we should hold onto for as long as possible.

Fantastic result today, and yeah it does make up for the disappointment of midweek. I had a moan like a lot of bears at the team selection vs Dundee Utd, but if I am being honest the league is way more important than a treble, so Walter knows best and today was the proof WATP

does it fuck make up for midweek, im sorry, it just doesnt.

we were fucing shite, a reserve team, and threw away a PERFECT season.

i am still disgusted with out manner on Wednesday.

There is nothing on this earth that rangers could do that would make up for wednesday night...and no wisearse say "win the league?" cause we had already pretty much sown up the league.

I think Davis is just a younger version of Paul Scholes, fantastic player who we should hold onto for as long as possible.

maybe the paul scholes of the spl but nowhere near man utd level, if he was anywhere near as good as what some people make him out he wouldn't be at rangers.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

maybe the paul scholes of the spl but nowhere near man utd level, if he was anywhere near as good as what some people make him out he wouldn't be at rangers.

Bollocks.

Davis has the ability/potential to make it in any top 4 team.

He has everything; dribbling, passing, vision, work rate and pretty good from a dead ball.

One player we must hold onto for as long as possible.

Dundeee Utd at Tannadice was the chance of the treble and we blew it! But that match is gone and we have moved on.

And Steven Davis IS capable of playing for the top 4 in England. This is the same guy who at the age of 20 won Aston Villa POTY, YPOTY and FPOTY all in the one season. He has shown he is more than capable of playing in England but hopefully he does not return there for a long while.

There is nothing on this earth that rangers could do that would make up for wednesday night...and no wisearse say "win the league?" cause we had already pretty much sown up the league.

(tu) couldnt agree more

Dundeee Utd at Tannadice was the chance of the treble and we blew it! But that match is gone and we have moved on.

And Steven Davis IS capable of playing for the top 4 in England. This is the same guy who at the age of 20 won Aston Villa POTY, YPOTY and FPOTY all in the one season. He has shown he is more than capable of playing in England but hopefully he does not return there for a long while.

(tu) spot on,maybe wednesday game is gone but our treble shouldnt be .

Before anyone shoots me down I am one of Walter's fans but in this case I wish he would admit he got it wrong during the week.

The treble was there for the taking. We were 10 point clear with a game in hand with only 10 games left going into last Wednesday and we had an enforced "resting" of 3 of our midfield so why oh why do you rest Boyd and Miller in the same game. If we were 3 points clear in the league, maybe even 6 I could undestand it.

We missed out the midfield on Wednesday, every time the back 4 cleared their lines it was right up front and with all due respect to Little and Fleck they weren't winning it, far less holding it up. Miller and Boyd would have done that.

Then today when you have your main midfield back you could rest Boyd and Miller and bring in Little and Fleck. The young guys would get much better support than Wednesday night and you also have more chance of creating something from midfield.

Add to that the fact we could have afforded to lose today and still won the league, lose a cup game and there is no second chance.

Before anyone shoots me down I am one of Walter's fans but in this case I wish he would admit he got it wrong during the week.

The treble was there for the taking. We were 10 point clear with a game in hand with only 10 games left going into last Wednesday and we had an enforced "resting" of 3 of our midfield so why oh why do you rest Boyd and Miller in the same game. If we were 3 points clear in the league, maybe even 6 I could undestand it.

We missed out the midfield on Wednesday, every time the back 4 cleared their lines it was right up front and with all due respect to Little and Fleck they weren't winning it, far less holding it up. Miller and Boyd would have done that.

Then today when you have your main midfield back you could rest Boyd and Miller and bring in Little and Fleck. The young guys would get much better support than Wednesday night and you also have more chance of creating something from midfield.

Add to that the fact we could have afforded to lose today and still won the league, lose a cup game and there is no second chance.

very well put mate..

Bollocks.

Davis has the ability/potential to make it in any top 4 team.

He has everything; dribbling, passing, vision, work rate and pretty good from a dead ball.

One player we must hold onto for as long as possible.

nah man, rangers supporters overrate him to the max, the guys the best in the spl, but there is no way he could ever make it at man utd, chelsea or arsenal, so he's that good he got sold from a mid-table premiership club that didn't want him ?, wise up fs

For once, I agree with you. NOTHING makes up for our cup exit. We had it in our hands, sure maybe I'm just dreaming, we're skint and haven't signed anycunt for ages but still, this squad could have done it without doubt. Wether it be tactics, desire, or anything else, my squad let me down, but still... we march on, prouder than ever, we are the people.